Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Step Forward, canukplf, foe2, mariposa, spacecam

jwrona

"It takes a village to raise a child"
Similarly, it takes a team to run a side. I'd like to recognize 4 members of the team who have been instrumental in turning the tide of the map. 

Canukplf has always been around, and has told me "I'm part of HC to help keep things in order when our guys aren't on." When backed up against the French factories, he was often a lone guy making sure our stuff was in order. As we progress east, his expertise and ideas have been crucial to keeping the machine going.
foe2 and spacecam have taken the "BrunchBunch" to a whole new level, rallying our guys in the mid-day Euro to build our momentum going into the prime times, taking a break to snack on dinner, then coming back to continue leading the charge. They're the ignition to start a fire to burn through the night.
mariposa started the roll back. Working the late USTZ, into TZ3, he started the rumble with retaking Montreuil and instilling hope in the side, winning back airfields, leading the ground troops, and making sure the flyboys have the right kit in the right places. 

I hereby award:

Senior Map Leader Badge

150senior_OIC_ribbon.giff.gif

Awarded to any AHC Officer who acted officially as the Map OIC and has acted as Map OIC on at least 10 different days during a campaign.

S! canukplf S!
S! foe2 S! 
S! mariposa S!
S! spacecam S!

Please help me in recognizing @canukplf, @foe2, @mariposa, and @spacecamfor their diligent efforts helping the side.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 10:55 PM, Jsilec said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToiMCkQ6MpwkrPjuQsBEpAlso canuk!

The white b!tch is his French servant..

SUCK IT BLM!!

On 6/26/2020 at 6:26 PM, Jsilec said:

Canuk in real life 

URV9Ea1.gif?noredirect

Strangely, that reminds me more of Keld4r.

canuk in a pink shirt? Lemme know if that day actually comes, I'll go buy a lotto ticket on that day.

He can normally be found tanking in just his self lubricating underpants and chicken skin slippers.

49 minutes ago, rans said:

He can normally be found tanking in just his self lubricating underpants and chicken skin slippers.

I've not seen him for a couple of days, I think it's the shock of all his squaddies being so nice to him.

15 minutes ago, foe2 said:

I've not seen him for a couple of days, I think it's the shock of all his squaddies being so nice to him.

We just feel bad for him because he is tiny like the lil mexicans @ranswatches daily

Edited by Jsilec