Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

N8

I am so tired of getting constantly CTD every 15 minutes, I have had 5 in the past 1 hour. 

B2K

Put in a ticket - there are some system logs that we'd like to look at to see if there is a cause we can adjust for. 

drkmouse
40 minutes ago, N8 said:

I am so tired of getting constantly CTD every 15 minutes, I have had 5 in the past 1 hour. 

1 for everytime u kill me???    good....... :D jk

• Like 1

N8
1 hour ago, B2K said:

Put in a ticket - there are some system logs that we'd like to look at to see if there is a cause we can adjust for. 

I posted on the forums couple months back, haven't gotten a response.  No point in sending in a support ticket if nobody will respond back.

45 minutes ago, drkmouse said:

1 for everytime u kill me???    good....... :D jk

Hahaha, funny joke. :)

dre21

It's just one apeasmemt CRS is trying to give the Axis after the FG42 went all historical while other things are being overlooked. 

So why not ctd N8 every 15 min so maybe Axis will hold onto a Bunker a bit longer.

• Like 1

B2K
8 hours ago, N8 said:

I posted on the forums couple months back, haven't gotten a response.  No point in sending in a support ticket if nobody will respond back.

hence the ticket - forum posts get overlooked also it's a bit more involved that just a dxdiag.

sublimesw

Download the 32-bit client, N8. Apparently that one crashes less, and the graphics are exactly the same. There is a link to it on our group's Discord. It's pinned there. I downloaded it and it disconnects significantly less now.

• Thanks 1

xanthus

I suspect there might be a memory leak issue with the 64 bit client.

I've had the same experience as others; a few CTDs early on and then non-stop consecutive CTDs in a brief time period. My system is relatively new and upper tier (GTX 1080 GTI, 16 gb of RAM, high-end 4.5 ghz cpu). CTDs *only* happen in *this* game for me (I run plenty of AAA titles with no problems whatsoever). Now using the 32 bit client and it seems perfectly stable.

FWIW, many other players are having CTDs (mentioned on side and ops channel) even if they don't post anything about it.

CRS, are you guys able to do auto-generated crash logs that are automatically sent to you? Seems that would save a lot of trouble in terms of nailing down the cause.

Edited by xanthus

N8
5 hours ago, sublimesw said:

Download the 32-bit client, N8. Apparently that one crashes less

I would but, I don't want to lose CFML files / saved keymapper.

dre21
32 minutes ago, N8 said:

I would but, I don't want to lose CFML files / saved keymapper.

Just copy and paste them on your desktop, if need be after download delete new one and put old one in its place , should work.

OLDZEKE

Uninstalling/reinstalling the game does not touch cfml or settings files. The only time it did was one instance when we changed the directory those live in and even then the installer prompted as to saving /reusing the old files.

• Like 1

N8

I'll try those, I guess.

xanthus

Just wanted to confirm after using it for a while: 32 bit client is 100% rock solid stable for me. No CTDs whatsoever. (insert Brent Rambo gif here)

kareca

on steam it is also possible to download 32bits?

crapshtr

delete please

Edited by crapshtr

axeinc

There is major network fails in Oregon and network connection to server and has send detailed info to CRS

32 bit is correct better but I do 64 bit and dont play 32 bit

I has fai to CRS and dev team, solve the problems