Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
jwrona

A note from #173

jwrona

Everyone,

#173 is one I will never forget. A roller coaster ride. 13 days and Axis in England, a slog at the French factories, then a roll back Eastward, one town at a time. Some of the most fun, action packed fights I’ve experienced (Oudenaarde, Veere, Huesden, Dusseldorf, and Morbach to name a few) with both sides needing to do some very exotic tactics to fight for ownership. Made some new friends, met some new faces, found new respect for some players on both sides who put up some MEAN fight. Apparently, the campaign is NEVER over until it’s over, no matter what the map looks like.

To the Allies: Way to go. As you know, I’ve taken some ridiculous shifts on MOIC, and it’s only possible with you guys helping me keep the machine rolling. From trying to hang on to the seemingly-endless AO on Amiens to nutty gun-line armor columns, to blowing FBs, to running trucks over and over, you did not quit, even down to 1 factory town. It’s been an absolute pleasure working with you all, both the playerbase and AHC, over the last month, and the party doesn’t stop here. Let’s come out HOT in #174 from Day 0, and keep having fun, working hard, and fighting till the last town falls.

To the Axis: You certainly did not make this easy for us at all. First few weeks were very rough over here, as I can imagine the last few felt on your side. Mad props to you all for giving a fight from Day 1 to Day 66, as at the end of the day, that’s what we fork our money over for. Watching your side work has always been a lesson to me, with tactics I never would have thought of. I know you’ve got the racehorses to whip our [censored] in the next map, and I’m expecting the sting of this one to come back hard. Cannot wait to get started.

The game has ebbs and flows. Sometimes the lines move East, sometimes they move West. Population, equipment, vets/green tags aside, we make the most of our situation, improvise and adapt. Keep having fun, keep pushing towns, and keep doing everything you can to help your side. See you all for #174! S!

-jwrona

• Like 2

N8

S! Jwrona

Great job leading attacks, putting in long hours to be MOIC, thats what we need.

You're a great role model regarding to anything of the HC, you're a great player (even with a trackpad... :)) - You're a great field leader. Keep up the great work - It's been a pleasure working with you, but I think it's time to show my dominance in H2H stat page... Hehe :) 

To next map we go, #174!!  

jwrona
Just now, N8 said:

you're a great player (even with a trackpad... :)

SHUSH.

foe2

here is a shout out to @drloo who  every time @jwrona went to get an FB we need for the next AO or the AO after that, would nail Jwrona with his 232 causing much amusement for us all on the lancers discord .

• Haha 1

jwrona
1 minute ago, foe2 said:

here is a shout out to @drloo who  every time @jwrona went to get an FB we need for the next AO or the AO after that, would nail Jwrona with his 232 causing much amusement for us all on the lancers discord .

*opens mic* "WELL, FU- UGH JEEZ- IT HAPPENED AGAIN GUESS WHO! I'M ABOUT TO WHIP THIS-" *closes mic*

Persistent bloke, @drloo.

N8
6 minutes ago, jwrona said:

SHUSH

Hehe

Sign in to follow this