Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

OHM

Campaign 173 has ended!

OHM

Campaign 173 has been won by the Allies after nearly losing the war. The Axis had the allies on the ropes knocking on the last factory town.  The allies  held them off and after the Event on the Training server and Allies came back fight hard!   

The campaign lasted for 66 days !  Nice job to all.   

Also the campaign server was not restarted for 30 days !!!!  This has not happen in over 8 years that i can remember.   This is a major thing that has happened . this means that RDP resupply times were not affected by restarting the server.    So the all the work done by the Air bombers was not for nothing , it had a lasting effect.  

We are now in intermission .... I expect to start campaign 174 July 16, 2020  (thursday)

aj1874

Cool.  Returning Axis here........disappointed to see such low pop, but I will stick around for Camp 174 before I give my real opinions. Some things concern me greatly and for Allies to come back from 'last factory' is just quite weird IMO.

INF play is f**ked and I won't be doing any of that.

I will be PZ only.

I hope your plans and expectations for improvement live up this summer, or............

GJ allies on your victory.

• Like 1

stump

Fun overall, good game, but very disappointing that a big side switch between not that many people (IMO) caused a collapse of the axis gains and eventual finish in the east of the map.

The game has been on an upward trend in recent years, but we still need a lot more people playing.  How that will be achieved, I'm not sure, but hope can be figured out. 

Poker
On 7/13/2020 at 7:40 PM, OHM said:

We are now in intermission .... I expect to start campaign 174 July 16, 2020  (thursday)

What time do you expect to be live mate? @OHM

blipoop
3 hours ago, Poker said:

What time do you expect to be live mate? @OHM

I was told "about 4pm" I presume that means server time.

axeinc

I waiting for next map I dont play intermission

And excellent fight all over and Congrats Allied for winning 

Kilemall
13 hours ago, blipoop said:

I was told "about 4pm" I presume that means server time.

Which is now Pacific, that would be 6PM old Rat time.

Jsilec

I won