Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

zippy

Allies actually lost Campaign #173? Proof

zippy

As Loonie wasn't able to get to 200k.

You guys should have started throwing yourself in front of him with just a knife and let him kill you repeatedly. Automatic L imo.

He is just 600 kills away. Crazy if you think about it. After he hits 200k, Loonie should get a free lifetime sub from CRS and the title of Mr. Statzzz instead of some frenchie wannabe...

Edited by zippy
  • Like 1

stankyus
19 minutes ago, zippy said:

As Loonie wasn't able to get to 200k.

You guys should have started throwing yourself in front of him with just a knife and let him kill you repeatedly. Automatic L imo.

He is just 600 kills away. Crazy if you think about it. After he hits 200k, Loonie should get a free lifetime sub from CRS and the title of Mr. Statzzz instead of some frenchie wannabe...

I think victory statue for first 200k kills in Aachen.  Easy to model, just do a face-me cut out of Eric Cartman holding a StG44.

B2K

I like the clickbait fake news headline

• Haha 1

Jsilec

Loonie reminds me of monica lewinsky....i cant say why he just does