Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

rabbit

Audit the Axis CTD Cannon

rabbit

The Axis CTD cannon is way overpowered.  It is one shotting everything the Allies have at the moment.

stankyus

StugB? The HEAT round does over perform. But it has for years. Part is that it penetrates more armor than it should being plain HL ammo. It underperforms the HL/A ammo. It’s somewhere between the two. Second part is that all HEAT in the game over performs in the post penetration department, be it a Shreck, Zook, PIAT or HEAT round. The post penetration part on the 75 HEAT round exacerbates the issue. I think once that part on all the HEAT ammo is corrected, some of thier bite will be lessened.  However atm the HEAT will absolutely rip through 90% of the ALLIED armor. StugBs are tough frontally but I have flamed the with the mle34 as far as 800m from the flank more than a few times. Stay away from the working end... they by far are my most feared opponent during t0. BTW, HEAT and ammo audits are forthcoming. It something the RATS and Scotsman have been working in for some time.

Elfin
4 minutes ago, stankyus said:

StugB? The HEAT round does over perform. But it has for years.

While only my experience with the STUG B I have had repeated instances of being up behind a Maltida and Churchills...i.e. at 20 metres....putting HEAT and/or AP in their rears and not destroying them (where upon the rotated their turrets and blew my STUGB. Happened more than a few times. Perhaps it's something fishy about those tanks.....but if at that range "said" HEAT is over performing I wonder what a "normal" performance would be.  Last time it happened was this last saturday...while supporting BK  on an attack in town....was  very frustrating.

S!

rabbit

The StugB doesn't hit hard enough to ctd someone.  I'm talking about the super secret CTD cannon the axis have been using the last several weeks.

• Haha 2

Elfin

ya...well there's a lot of axis that are falling to the Allied CTD cannons if those I play alongside on Axis are any measure...funnily though my macOS systems seems generally immune to the Allied CTD cannon. 

S!

rabbit
13 minutes ago, Elfin said:

ya...well there's a lot of axis that are falling to the Allied CTD cannons if those I play alongside on Axis are any measure...funnily though my macOS systems seems generally immune to the Allied CTD cannon. 

S!

Good to know about macOS.... er.... ummm... I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the Allied CTD cannon.  Nothing to see here...

*runs away in a panic*

OHM

IF you or anyone you know are CTDing then i suggest submitting a support ticket and make sure YOUR computer is capable of running the game.  Memory is important .....  

Locking this as it is uncalled for in the way it has been suggested  

• Sad 3