Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

dre21

Ok give me a good reason

dre21

Why i should still pay for it?

Pan 300 meters with a 3h from the front  4 shots and he still shoots , I die i respawn and he is parked in front of vehi spawn and every shot i take now with 3h which were 3 of them dont even register  I die again .

Why should i not just hit the unsub button ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

goreblimey

There would  be no one left playing if we all quit when that happened. Damn frustrating.

N8

everything is frustrating lol

delems

Panny has 178 main battle tank kills.  And is quiet.

Over 60 of them are IVD, IIIH and IIIB.

The 232 has 10.  And is noisy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

N8
1 minute ago, delems said:

yup

goreblimey
6 minutes ago, N8 said:

yup

So what.

drkmouse
9 minutes ago, delems said:

232 kills one  chrch fixes emepdialy :P

N8
4 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

So what.

lol

Edited by N8

goreblimey
9 minutes ago, drkmouse said:

232 kills one  chrch fixes emepdialy :P

You have a problem with bugs being fixed in a timely fashion ?

drkmouse
2 hours ago, goreblimey said:

You have a problem with bugs being fixed in a timely fashion ?

ben waiting for teh  tiger killed  by pan  since when ever  is all.... did you not  chew  me a new one  a mobnt ago for  jumping inot  a  caonv  between two peeps? :D

goreblimey

Didn’t know you could kill a tiger with a pan.  

Think you got the wrong man, don’t think I’ve said anything to you about interrupting conversations.

drkmouse
27 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

Didn’t know you could kill a tiger with a pan.  

Think you got the wrong man, don’t think I’ve said anything to you about interrupting conversations.

i do my oplogies;)

and you can kil tiger with a pan and has been show n to be reppeetebel on  the traning server: P

GrAnit
9 minutes ago, drkmouse said:

i do my oplogies;)

and you can kil tiger with a pan and has been show n to be reppeetebel on  the traning server: P

spellchecker?

goreblimey
1 minute ago, GrAnit said:

spellchecker?

drkmouse gets a pass on spelling and grammar on this forum i believe.

12 minutes ago, drkmouse said:

i do my oplogies;)

gotta try that... :)

axeinc

It is NOT fun agree, but quit is the answer but keep figthing and bomb CRS white evidence so there listen to us there keep the game going.

Is personal has spend money when there has need it fundraising and donate many many dollars and will keep doing it for I has played this game since 2002

If love the game, I love the friends I has here, I love to part of thr brst online game, I love spending my time killing scumbags so all in all NEVER GIVE UP

krum

I'm with axeinc.

Either leave and stop griping about it.

Or knuckle down and gather evidence on said problem so crs can correct it.

This seems more conjecture and anecdotal than factual atm, with a touch of throwing your toys out of the pram.

Poker
1 hour ago, krum said:Either leave and stop griping about it.

This seems more conjecture and anecdotal than factual atm, with a touch of throwing your toys out of the pram.

Infamy! Infamy! They’ve all got it in for me!

dwalin

Here's the thing.  These are bugs.  Bugs happen.  Bugs suck.  But if we can't figure out a way to control population, none of the bug fixes in the world matter.  Population imbalance, and not just small imbalance but gigantic imbalance, is what is the biggest problem the game faces at the moment

• Like 1

zippy
7 hours ago, Jsilec said:

i-believe-i-can-fly_o_900500.gif

Oh wow! Is that a metaphor for the New York Rangers? Nm it is Ball Basket, must be the Knicks...

Edited by zippy

bus0

Funny cause I saw Xoom dance right into an SMG firing at him from 15 feet, he turned around and shot the poor SMG fellow with his incredible pistol that fires faster then an SMG , but not the 47mm round right in his face, couldn't dodge that one MF!

There has always been something funky about the PAN damage. Just like a mini88 killing my CHAR 1 shot explodes my [censored] and no it wasn't in the grill.

The Funky stuff has always been part of this game.

Grumble, complain, protest, whine, groan but why quit. 

drkmouse
11 hours ago, GrAnit said:

spellchecker?

there used to be a spell checke rin game way  back,  withgn  15 min of  its use  i had broek it for the whole game :D

dre21
4 hours ago, bus0 said:

Funny cause I saw Xoom dance right into an SMG firing at him from 15 feet, he turned around and shot the poor SMG fellow with his incredible pistol that fires faster then an SMG , but not the 47mm round right in his face, couldn't dodge that one MF!

There has always been something funky about the PAN damage. Just like a mini88 killing my CHAR 1 shot explodes my [censored] and no it wasn't in the grill.

The Funky stuff has always been part of this game.

Grumble, complain, protest, whine, groan but why quit. 

Well when one is on FB defence on active AO  , and I had the items of thread prioritized, A13 I knew that was coming cause I saw him when I had no more Ammo in my Stug cause another Pan had a deflector shield around it, rounds either went short and slight adjustment via the range dial or even just moved gun up a bit round went over ( and I ain't a rookie in a Stug) that pan flipped so it wasn't the one I encountered at FB at least I don't think it was.

So threat was A13 and then Vickers when I saw the Pan roll in, so I went OK it's a Pan vs 3h easy well you know result 4 shots later Pan shoots at me so no looking at any other threat,  I die to exactly that A13  ( me not knowing cause I saw the Pan firing at me)

Respawn now no shots register nor do I see tracers out of the gun of the 3h , I die again to the A13 , while the Vickers made it to FB too to surpress INF spawn now , Squad mate was there to take care of any EI. 

So I might as well not even be at the FB save myself 15 bucks , you guys still take the FB to an active AO , AO dies more Axis log map moves east. 

At least I'm not getting pissed and  save myself some aggravation.

warspite
17 hours ago, delems said:

The 232 isn't supposed to kill main battle tanks, that must be a bug.

drkmouse
2 hours ago, dre21 said:

Well when one is on FB defence on active AO  , and I had the items of thread prioritized, A13 I knew that was coming cause I saw him when I had no more Ammo in my Stug cause another Pan had a deflector shield around it, rounds either went short and slight adjustment via the range dial or even just moved gun up a bit round went over ( and I ain't a rookie in a Stug) that pan flipped so it wasn't the one I encountered at FB at least I don't think it was.

So threat was A13 and then Vickers when I saw the Pan roll in, so I went OK it's a Pan vs 3h easy well you know result 4 shots later Pan shoots at me so no looking at any other threat,  I die to exactly that A13  ( me not knowing cause I saw the Pan firing at me)

Respawn now no shots register nor do I see tracers out of the gun of the 3h , I die again to the A13 , while the Vickers made it to FB too to surpress INF spawn now , Squad mate was there to take care of any EI. 

So I might as well not even be at the FB save myself 15 bucks , you guys still take the FB to an active AO , AO dies more Axis log map moves east. 

At least I'm not getting pissed and  save myself some aggravation.

a13 can one shot everything  we  got  frontly even that HAS TO BE FIXED..