Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

dre21

Ok give me a good reason

dwalin
1 minute ago, drkmouse said:

a13 can one shot everything  we  got  frontly even that HAS TO BE FIXED..

To be fair, even though the A13 is a weak tank and dies very very quickly, it still has a really nice 2pdr gun on it.  I've always wondered why people focus on the matty when there are a bunch of A13s around that are literally just as deadly and MUCH easier to take out

axeinc
19 minutes ago, drkmouse said:

drkmouse my friend I WANTED NUKES OR V1 or V2 :) 

• Like 1

N8
58 minutes ago, dwalin said:

To be fair, even though the A13 is a weak tank and dies very very quickly, it still has a really nice 2pdr gun on it.

I agree.

The A13 2pdr gun is deadly. 

drkmouse
2 hours ago, dwalin said:

To be fair, even though the A13 is a weak tank and dies very very quickly, it still has a really nice 2pdr gun on it.  I've always wondered why people focus on the matty when there are a bunch of A13s around that are literally just as deadly and MUCH easier to take out

prolem also  is  90 5of your shots go right threw them...

goreblimey
3 hours ago, drkmouse said:

prolem also  is  90 5of your shots go right threw them...

If you want to be taken seriously, perhaps you should stop with the ridiculous claims.

Kilemall
20 hours ago, GrAnit said:

spellchecker?

Uncool.  Back off.

Kilemall
5 hours ago, drkmouse said:

If it's bad modeling or a bug, yes.  If it's what it should do, no.  The answer is balance in the spawnlist, not change the models for player happiness.

drkmouse
1 hour ago, Kilemall said:

If it's bad modeling or a bug, yes.  If it's what it should do, no.  The answer is balance in the spawnlist, not change the models for player happiness.

can agree.   but srtug b had  viertyulay teh   smae armoor as teh stug g minus one plarte,   2lb shoue not be 1 sht killing frotal  in my  opinion.   axi s need soem thign thta can  coutner   the matty stu etc charge:P

no  saper nto it  matty do the slow mo move( gamey) and keep  shottign so  sapre canot  get them) and 88  dead  swihting sec of setup IF they can be set:P

drkmouse
1 hour ago, goreblimey said:

If you want to be taken seriously, perhaps you should stop with the ridiculous claims.

not untrue  one some PLAYERS< 9not usre a fe won axis as i am axis atm)    your shot  go rigth threw them  90% of the time.... i can think of  3 off top[ of head.  most no,  only a few go threw  bot ther are a fre  peeps woh mandge for  bad  conectin or  other meens to not hit, and not just by me.

goreblimey
1 hour ago, drkmouse said:

not untrue  one some PLAYERS< 9not usre a fe won axis as i am axis atm)    your shot  go rigth threw them  90% of the time.... i can think of  3 off top[ of head.  most no,  only a few go threw  bot ther are a fre  peeps woh mandge for  bad  conectin or  other meens to not hit, and not just by me.

id agree with that. happens to both sides.  

delems

Mattie has 459 main battle tank kills so far.

It has died 28 times to axis panzers.

For an over 16 KD.  (IIIF  KD is over 100)

I honestly don't know how there is a single axis tanker left in game - bless you.

• Like 1

delems

Panny has an over 17 KD ratio compared to 232.

Just exactly where is the rock paper scissors here?

Amazing, mattie   1600%

Panny   1700%

FG-42   35%

What gets changed, FG-42 of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kilemall
6 hours ago, drkmouse said:

can agree.   but srtug b had  viertyulay teh   smae armoor as teh stug g minus one plarte,   2lb shoue not be 1 sht killing frotal  in my  opinion.   axi s need soem thign thta can  coutner   the matty stu etc charge:P

no  saper nto it  matty do the slow mo move( gamey) and keep  shottign so  sapre canot  get them) and 88  dead  swihting sec of setup IF they can be set:P

I remember the first time StugB was intro'd, I chugged out a Char to do battle.  He ran up right on top of me.

He gutted my lower crew, my 75mm or 47mm couldn't dent the front but he was so close I got his back deck and thus ultimately brewed the tank.  So at least initially it was tough.

As I have often indicated, Rats didn't do gun performance and armor audit changes together and I think a lot of the New Weird is spall predicated on no correction without armor being audit/corrected too.

And of course if the spawnlists don't include 'how it performs as coded' instead of the assumption of perfect modeling therefore we can use RL stats, the spawnlists CANNOT be trued up as experienced in game, except by accident or artistry.

• Like 1

Kilemall
3 hours ago, delems said:

Panny has an over 17 KD ratio compared to 232.

Just exactly where is the rock paper scissors here?

Amazing, mattie   1600%

Panny   1700%

FG-42   35%

What gets changed, FG-42 of course.

I've already said spawnlist true up is the answer.

I hope you don't mean 232s should kill tanks.

You keep coming up with the bitter statements, how about something constructive about exactly do you want done re: fairness?

dre21
6 hours ago, delems said:

Mattie has 459 main battle tank kills so far.

It has died 28 times to axis panzers.

For an over 16 KD.  (IIIF  KD is over 100)

I honestly don't know how there is a single axis tanker left in game - bless you.

Delems ask Shagher and myself about the Matty yesterday by Zand. He was 4d , Matty was on road I was 3h on the flank and had a 38t with me and a 232 or a p2 south of the Matty.

Shagher popped smoke on the Matilda . I drive up to it within 50 meters or less to it the 38t on the flank also just to my left a bit offset got even closer to it. 

So Shagher pounds the Matilda I believe with HE rounds ( I'm judging from the impact aka explosion on the front hull/turret ) my guess going for gun disable . While I pound the sapper spot , side turret and turret ring, the 38t is at it too shooting at the turret and once the turret moved towards the 38t , him and I shoot at the gun mantel , the autocannon of the 232/or P2 is nailing him from the rear. 

Result was the Matilda returned fire for quite awhile , no clue who got it to smoke white out of the engine compartment and who in the end disabled or maybe killed the gunner , but you think it ever brewed up nope. 

I'm amazed that he didn't take us all out . I'm sure if he would have seen me I would have died 1st hit , but his eyes were on the 38t and Shagher 4d.

I would have to check the stats but I know I didn't get the kill with the 3h and I was in the best position flank 50 meters or less perfect angle dead on .Might be Shaghers kill , I don't know who the other 2 tankers were .

If they call that balanced then I would like to buy some of these sunglasses they are wearing .  

warspite

Even if the Matty is realistically correct, something should be changed because it causes way too much frustration, I bet a lot of people over the years have quit the game for good because of it.

Kilemall
2 hours ago, warspite said:

Even if the Matty is realistically correct, something should be changed because it causes way too much frustration, I bet a lot of people over the years have quit the game for good because of it.

Minute they stop striving for accuracy I'm gone. 

Kilemall
4 hours ago, dre21 said:

Delems ask Shagher and myself about the Matty yesterday by Zand. He was 4d , Matty was on road I was 3h on the flank and had a 38t with me and a 232 or a p2 south of the Matty.

Shagher popped smoke on the Matilda . I drive up to it within 50 meters or less to it the 38t on the flank also just to my left a bit offset got even closer to it. 

So Shagher pounds the Matilda I believe with HE rounds ( I'm judging from the impact aka explosion on the front hull/turret ) my guess going for gun disable . While I pound the sapper spot , side turret and turret ring, the 38t is at it too shooting at the turret and once the turret moved towards the 38t , him and I shoot at the gun mantel , the autocannon of the 232/or P2 is nailing him from the rear. 

Result was the Matilda returned fire for quite awhile , no clue who got it to smoke white out of the engine compartment and who in the end disabled or maybe killed the gunner , but you think it ever brewed up nope. 

I'm amazed that he didn't take us all out . I'm sure if he would have seen me I would have died 1st hit , but his eyes were on the 38t and Shagher 4d.

I would have to check the stats but I know I didn't get the kill with the 3h and I was in the best position flank 50 meters or less perfect angle dead on .Might be Shaghers kill , I don't know who the other 2 tankers were .

If they call that balanced then I would like to buy some of these sunglasses they are wearing .  

I swear to high heaven, you guys suck for research.

This is the PzIIIH gun.  Note it SHOULDN'T penetrate the Matty in general, EVER.  The only case would be if it got the APCR round.  It may have got a lucky spall hit hence no effect/no effect/smoke/no effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_cm_KwK_38

Took me a big 5 minutes to work through the early tier gun tools using the WWII pencalc chart.

http://www.wwiiequipment.com/pencalc/

The right answer against the Matty in early tier is already in your faces- the Pak38 gun.

AP round, nothing special, penetrate no problem all day long.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_cm_Pak_38

So try it out, using the angles pencalc shows.

Oh, and looks like APCR shouldn't be a Tier 0 thing.

https://panzerworld.com/german-apcr-ammunition

Edited by Kilemall
  • Like 1

tater

As someone infinitely more likely to spawn an ATG than a tank, I'd like to see a new MSP type. On sides rules, such that it cannot be set very close to a town—for all the larger ATGs. Heavy Mobile Spawn (HMS).

Allow a largest ATG of a tier who is ML to set one (needs a tow, probably). Has the larger ATG/AAA, some defensive inf (at least one engie to build trench PPOs), and allow the prime mover to despawn at the HMS—and it gets overstocked to the HMS (so the HMS has a prime mover if one despawns there).

Something like this might help out the 88 players (and to a lesser extent all the other larger ATGs).

• Thanks 1

stankyus

Shagher had no problem brewing my Matty on Sunday...  Just saying.

drkmouse
8 hours ago, Kilemall said:

I've already said spawnlist true up is the answer.

I hope you don't mean 232s should kill tanks.

You keep coming up with the bitter statements, how about something constructive about exactly do you want done re: fairness?

make matteis so they can be  sapped omoving  ( or wouble there  gun when  she shoot moving like the tiger)

give the  tgubb at elast   realsislti frotn armor

put  the  brew  grill back on the matty (  it  has no real armor on its back top grill)

while bombs are no killing matties edd, remove them from gome ( or put them in a para div ? )

just ideas atm axis when EVEN   op cannot  take a town ( our tnaks go poof   at beging  and  do nto say brin gup 88  we have tried they go poof 1st matty to find one of  when  spits who up)

we even lose town when op  now  as  we have to OVER load on def to even hold one..

just  one reats  sayin we r on top of this would help...

stankyus
17 minutes ago, drkmouse said:

make matteis so they can be  sapped omoving  ( or wouble there  gun when  she shoot moving like the tiger)

give the  tgubb at elast   realsislti frotn armor

put  the  brew  grill back on the matty (  it  has no real armor on its back top grill)

while bombs are no killing matties edd, remove them from gome ( or put them in a para div ? )

just ideas atm axis when EVEN   op cannot  take a town ( our tnaks go poof   at beging  and  do nto say brin gup 88  we have tried they go poof 1st matty to find one of  when  spits who up)

we even lose town when op  now  as  we have to OVER load on def to even hold one..

just  one reats  sayin we r on top of this would help...

So give the Axis an ability only and add unrealistic vulnerabilities to the Matty..  LOL...  However  you say the Pan is killing the Tiger... by your own logic, the tiger should have a unrealistic vulnerability so the PAN can kill the Tiger legit..  IF the Pan is killing the Tiger and you can show its a repeatable tested issue, take it to the RATs and they will deal with it.   It should not happen and its not good for the game.

Are you trying to say  the StugB  needs realistic front armor? Whats wrong with the stugBs frontal armor?

All guns will wobble while moving, to a lesser or greater degree depending on terrain - and they do.  The only legit tank thats gun should not wobble is the Sherman tanks because they actually had a gyroscopic stabilizer for shooting on the move. However that is not modelled. Be careful what you ask for because you are advocating for a stabilized gun... it just might not be yours that gets stabilized. I have not heard from the allies since the S75 entered that even argued for the stabilized mount.  Now you are opening a topic for discussion of something that actually existed but is not presently represented.  Same reason I don't bring up IR.. :)  

drkmouse
2 hours ago, stankyus said:

So give the Axis an ability only and add unrealistic vulnerabilities to the Matty..  LOL...  However  you say the Pan is killing the Tiger... by your own logic, the tiger should have a unrealistic vulnerability so the PAN can kill the Tiger legit..  IF the Pan is killing the Tiger and you can show its a repeatable tested issue, take it to the RATs and they will deal with it.   It should not happen and its not good for the game.

Are you trying to say  the StugB  needs realistic front armor? Whats wrong with the stugBs frontal armor?

All guns will wobble while moving, to a lesser or greater degree depending on terrain - and they do.  The only legit tank thats gun should not wobble is the Sherman tanks because they actually had a gyroscopic stabilizer for shooting on the move. However that is not modelled. Be careful what you ask for because you are advocating for a stabilized gun... it just might not be yours that gets stabilized. I have not heard from the allies since the S75 entered that even argued for the stabilized mount.  Now you are opening a topic for discussion of something that actually existed but is not presently represented.  Same reason I don't bring up IR.. :)  

matty had  MAx 20 mm armot  aroundits  top grill... so REALISTIC is needed

stug can  be fronly klls  by EVERYTHING in allied list  but teh  vik and trucks

if u drove  slow and striaght   then   sappers should work like they used to

your  stement  on tiger makes zero sence.  tiger SHUOLD NOT BE  killed by pan

and  that   vuneralbiely has been shown  by severla people,  jsut becuase you have nto seen it does not make it  not there.

OLDZEKE
25 minutes ago, drkmouse said:

By top grill, you are refering to the radiator cover on the rear hull deck.. Correct? If so it is 20mm. 

• Like 1

tater
23 minutes ago, drkmouse said:

Top grille?

Where is that?