Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

High Command - Now available for all!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMWWII Online's High Command program is one of the most unique aspects of our game. An entirely player-run volunteer organization, HC officers are designed to be a force multiplier for the player base and facilitate large scale combat actions and strategic maneuvers. Until now, joining HC was restricted to "premium" subscribers only, and now everyone ranging from a Free Player, Starter and Career Subscriber, and of course continuing as a Premium subscriber can access HC. Let's dig into a bit of what this means and how it could be the single most beneficial thing to happen to routine campaign operations.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=2FbayrxocSQ:Zu4A2j8OqXY:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=2FbayrxocSQ:Zu4A2j8OqXY:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=2FbayrxocSQ:Zu4A2j8OqXY:F7zBnMyn0Lo
2FbayrxocSQ

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Well I pay for the game and I am NOT happy to free accounts to get in HC and from day 1 it has always be like that

If that is the case I will resign from HC for that is stupid and dummest idea some in CRS has come up white

HC has always be for payment users in all my years in game since 2002

But it is and free world and we can do what we like or not and I dont like this

I ahs always supported CRS and team but not in this matter

I wise you all the luck for you going to need it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, axeinc said:

Well I pay for the game and I am NOT happy to free accounts to get in HC and from day 1 it has always be like that

If that is the case I will resign from HC for that is stupid and dummest idea some in CRS has come up white

Well spoken.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, axeinc said:

I disagree with parts if this.

I was part of the original ghc when it formed most of the guys in the 31st wrecking crew who were leading one of the kampfgruppes were given some brigade or other. This was before paying subs came in mind you.

The rats aren't just giving HC and saying ok run with it. There are and have always been since implementation checks and balances to HC and training programs to ensure candidates are ready to "lead" in-game.

There is an opportunity here to correct the gripes of many that HC on both sides goes missing. This may even make someone want to go from uninvested free to play to get I like this aspect of the game and here's a few bucks a month to help kick it along.

I leaned early in my military career that the failure of subordinates are often closely linked to improper training, and a lack of "sponsorship" (not quite the word I'm looking for in French it's parrainage).

This could go a long way to invigorating the games command structure and full up both hcs with active players regardless of their pay scale.

For fun go look at the airbrigades in the FAF... How many are still active? I think I saw escaz on that list and I don't think he's played in years.

What's better? A free to play conc moving the map fully invested in it's outcome or another post in the axis/allied forum griping that there is no HC online yet again?

44 minutes ago, krum said:

I disagree with parts if this.

I was part of the original ghc when it formed most of the guys in the 31st wrecking crew who were leading one of the kampfgruppes were given some brigade or other. This was before paying subs came in mind you.

The rats aren't just giving HC and saying ok run with it. There are and have always been since implementation checks and balances to HC and training programs to ensure candidates are ready to "lead" in-game.

There is an opportunity here to correct the gripes of many that HC on both sides goes missing. This may even make someone want to go from uninvested free to play to get I like this aspect of the game and here's a few bucks a month to help kick it along.

I leaned early in my military career that the failure of subordinates are often closely linked to improper training, and a lack of "sponsorship" (not quite the word I'm looking for in French it's parrainage).

This could go a long way to invigorating the games command structure and full up both hcs with active players regardless of their pay scale.

For fun go look at the airbrigades in the FAF... How many are still active? I think I saw escaz on that list and I don't think he's played in years.

What's better? A free to play conc moving the map fully invested in it's outcome or another post in the axis/allied forum griping that there is no HC online yet again?

It is your right to do and I respect you opinion and I has 44 years military career in special forces 

I am also the ols GHC and you also know it was more structured end today and all was trained the right way, mentor for new officers BEFORE was put in orbat

You also know we was doing AAR reports and I has not see 1 in and long time. officers meeting gone and most more

Just to close some gabs in HC white free account it NOT hte solution and if remember from your military career that is very true and not the way to solve problems your only get to many new green horns ti make it FUBAR if yoy remember this great word

Many new officer dont even know the tools, understand the map and falgs it has see it many many times some say see the flag and tickets and I was say loook close it is emty and there say ooh yes.

All new officers need to know the game map, tactic, strategies, how to look at the map and not just read up the code of conduct and some damm papers, show them the map, learn them to move flags, show the how to lead and not paper work -

HC structure need to be modified are reduced to less officers BUT white the right attitude and knowhow and right training and you as old GHC know you was never ever put in orbat before at least 1 to 2 month training and show you was lead, make moves, make planning, lead attack, lead defends and more. I still has the old training material and has also wright some new strategies and tactic manuals 

Then why shall I pay when I can get it for free simpel question and has payed for 17 years and when asked donation spend thousand of dollars to back up for the game and CRS

Edited by axeinc

1 minute ago, axeinc said:

It is your right to do and I respect you opinion and I has 44 years military career in special forces 

I am also the ols GHC and you also know it was more structured end today and all was trained the right way, mentor for new officers BEFORE was put in orbat

You also know we was doing AAR reports and I has not see 1 in and long time. officers meeting gone and most more

Just to close some gabs in HC white free account it NOT hte solution and if remember from your military career that is very true and not the way to solve problems your only get to many new green horns ti make it FUBAR if yoy remember this great word

Many new officer dont even know the tools, understand the map and falgs it has see it many many times some say see the flag and tickets and I was say loook close it is emty and there say ooh yes.

All new officers need to know the game map, tactic, strategies, how to look at the map and not just read up the code of conduct and some damm papers, show them the map, learn them to move flags, show the how to lead and not paper work -

HC structure need to be modified are reduced to less officers BUT white the right attitude and knowhow and right training and you as old GHC know you was never ever put in orbat before at least 1 to 2 month training and show you was lead, make moves, make planning, lead attack, lead defends and more. I still has the old training material and has also wright some new strategies and tactic manuals 

But no one is saying apply get in and get the keys to the shop on the first day. At least not from what I read and inyerpreted. If the current officer corps is weak all the more reason to refresh it.

I don't see how a free to play account or a premium subscriber changes the expertise or usefulness of said officer. It's down to the individual hcs to train their officers not crs. The rats gave the playerbase the tools now they are opening up to more players to have access to the tools. 

Let's stop having a whinge and take responsibility for training your respective sides officers as has been the plan since day one.

A bad HC officer is a bad HC officer whether he is a free to play, career or premium account holder. And a bad HC officer is better then no HC officer as a bad officer can only learn from his mistakes a non-present officer cannot.

10 minutes ago, krum said:

But no one is saying apply get in and get the keys to the shop on the first day. At least not from what I read and inyerpreted. If the current officer corps is weak all the more reason to refresh it.

I don't see how a free to play account or a premium subscriber changes the expertise or usefulness of said officer. It's down to the individual hcs to train their officers not crs. The rats gave the playerbase the tools now they are opening up to more players to have access to the tools. 

Let's stop having a whinge and take responsibility for training your respective sides officers as has been the plan since day one.

A bad HC officer is a bad HC officer whether he is a free to play, career or premium account holder. And a bad HC officer is better then no HC officer as a bad officer can only learn from his mistakes a non-present officer cannot.

Now you talking :) 

I can see you agree the HC need to be modified and reduced to and more simpel structure and I support you TOTAL here

And yes bad officers can bee free or pated player and need to be renoved from orbat ASAP and yes the lack will be there BUT it can be fixed quit simpel as I say in the first line modified and reduced

So lets agree in better training, better leadership, and CRS need to listen and not dictate 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, axeinc said:

Now you talking :) 

I can see you agree the HC need to be modified and reduced to and more simpel structure and I support you TOTAL here

And yes bad officers can bee free or pated player and need to be renoved from orbat ASAP and yes the lack will be there BUT it can be fixed quit simpel as I say in the first line modified and reduced

So lets agree in better training, better leadership, and CRS need to listen and not dictate 

Going to apply for FAF réserve. Help out where I can when I'm in game with the air guys. I was previously unable because it was limited to full premium but since I can't tell the difference between a capture point and a tree when I'm on the ground I have air only career.

I'm hoping that the branch you have limits your options to what you can join in high command. We shall see!

• Like 1