Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

ATRs.

delems

While your at it Delems check the other changes...o what you forgot again in your selective reporting style to show the Axis have an increase of 33 inf and the Brits get 11  somehow the French dont get shafted they get 36.  

So while you whine at losing ATRs you gain SMGs and Grens and G41s. while the Brits get a smaller increase in SMGs.

At least you are consistant in your one sided reporting. It alerts me to check.

• Haha 1

Sheesh, get a grip;  I asked a question, nothing more.  I didn't say it was wrong or unfair, if you read.

And don't give me BS about one sided reporting.  I'm also the one that asked why french only get 10 ben and cen; while brits get 11 each, and axis 11/10.  Again, a question, not a whine; get your one sided blinders off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goreblimey said:

While your at it Delems check the other changes...o what you forgot again in your selective reporting style to show the Axis have an increase of 33 inf and the Brits get 11  somehow the French dont get shafted they get 36.  

So while you whine at losing ATRs you gain SMGs and Grens and G41s. while the Brits get a smaller increase in SMGs.

At least you are consistant in your one sided reporting. It alerts me to check.

you realy are a pc of work he was aksgni a Q only...

• Like 1

His question , quite plainly is why are axis being ripped off by having the atr numbers reduced when the French and Brits dont. 

He did not point out the loss of parity between the Brits and Germans. Therefore he had quite plainly examined and compared the T2 Spawnlist and failed to report ALL discrepancies, ie the very definition of 1 sided.

I just chimed in to add BALANCE to his Question. What the hell are ben and cen.. lol

And DM the fact that i point out when you are quite plainly wrong and you dont like that matters not a jot, misinformation needs to be countered that is all.

• Haha 1

*** His question , quite plainly is why are axis being ripped off by having the atr numbers reduced when the French and Brits dont. 

Obviously, you can't read at all.  I'll understand if you are not from the USA, and you are forgiven....  if you are from the USA, please get an education and learn to read.  Your preconceived notions are so glaring.

ben is builder engr and cen is combat engr.

• Like 1

While we are on the subject. Is this correct???

British ARM BGD

15 6 pounders 

French 

20 57mm 

6 76.2

Axis

15 50mm

15 75mm

5 88mm

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, delems said:

*** His question , quite plainly is why are axis being ripped off by having the atr numbers reduced when the French and Brits dont. 

Obviously, you can't read at all.  I'll understand if you are not from the USA, and you are forgiven....  if you are from the USA, please get an education and learn to read.  Your preconceived notions are so glaring.

ben is builder engr and cen is combat engr.

Given the US education system , im glad im not from the US thanks. 

I see your question is on the face , just a simple question , however the implied question is there isnt it ? Dont be so disingenuous. Your motives are hardly pure, thats fine your batting for the axis. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

His question , quite plainly is why are axis being ripped off by having the atr numbers reduced when the French and Brits dont. 

He simply was saying why does the Germans get 5 ATRS, and BRITS/FRENCH get 15...

Not that hard to understand.... Just saying....

• Like 1

SO does he want more or those taken off the Allies. He has already received extra troops to compensate him for the loss as well he knows. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

SO does he want more or those taken off the Allies. He has already received extra troops to compensate him for the loss as well he knows. 

I don't know?

I guess you should figure that out yourself. Tbh...

• Like 2

*** however the implied question is there isnt it ?

There is no implied question.. that is all in your mind.   Not mine.  My question was quite simple.

*** SO does he want more or those taken off the Allies. 

Neither, again, you are reading into it, your preconceived notions are showing through, glaringly I might add.

I simply wanted to know if the numbers are correct; nothing more, nothing less.

If i DID want something, I would have asked for it.  Don't read your interpretations into my posts.

• Like 2

Delems, put it this way, had you acknowledged the other changes, then your question would not have had the appearance of being "selective reporting". I'm perfectly happy to take you at your word that this wasn't your intention, but it does come across as being selective. Why leave yourself open to this when with a little more care and a single qualifying remark you could have avoided this, eg:

"Although I realise there were compensating changes to other infantry types, is it correct that the Axis only get 5 ATR's to the ArFr and BEF's 15?"

I don't want to "tell you how to post", but if you're aggrieved at possibly being taken as biased here, then this might be the sort of thing one could do to help combat that impression? 

(no slight or personal attack in any way intended)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, goreblimey said:

He did not point out the loss of parity between the Brits and Germans. Therefore he had quite plainly examined and compared the T2 Spawnlist and failed to report ALL discrepancies, ie the very definition of 1 sided.

I just chimed in to add BALANCE to his Question. What the hell are ben and cen.. lol

And DM the fact that i point out when you are quite plainly wrong and you dont like that matters not a jot, misinformation needs to be countered that is all.

you atttcked, as  you  normaly do.

delems on MANY occations had  brought up changes ( or lack of) fro BOTH sides, this one happnened to be about were the atr change went.

"At least you are consistant in your one sided reporting. It alerts me to check." YOUR WORDS

"Given the US education system , im glad im not from the US thanks. " more insults from you.

they go on and on in many post.

on a pesron who has  helped fix a few teims allies wer  under # on units....

Edited by drkmouse

7 hours ago, drkmouse said:

delems on MANY occations had  brought up changes ( or lack of) fro BOTH sides, this one happnened to be about were the atr change went.

I don't think he understands what Delems meant, Drk... :lol:

7 hours ago, drkmouse said:

"At least you are consistant in your one sided reporting. It alerts me to check." YOUR WORDS

"Given the US education system , im glad im not from the US thanks. " more insults from you.

they go on and on in many post.

on a pesron who has  helped fix a few teims allies wer  under # on units....

Delems is quite happily side biased . I can post a quote where he states that categorically if you like.

Nearly every time he has raised a question of Axis numbers in the spawn list, I have shown that the allied position is in fact worse.

He was the one who raised the qUestion of my education. You should perhaps find a hero with lesser feet of clay.

Your claims of my attacking are quite funny considering its much like the way you consistently try to attack me , fortunately my comments are usually backed up by Researched facts, not mindless hearsay.

Thanks again for your valuable contribution DM.

4 minutes ago, N8 said:

I don't think he understands what Delems meant, Drk... :lol:

I know exactly what he meant.

If one of your teachers asks you if something is correct, what is he expecting.

He expects you to reexamine the subject and correct it, doesn't he......

2 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

Delems is quite happily side biased . I can post a quote where he states that categorically if you like.

It's not side biasism, whatsoever, he was simply asking why are these numbers changed for the German side.

Surely he's not allowed to check what the Allied side has because he is HC.

3 minutes ago, N8 said:

It's not side biasism, whatsoever, he was simply asking why are these numbers changed for the German side.

Surely he's not allowed to check what the Allied side has because he is HC.

Not so, he knows we still have 15 doesn't he? 

How he gets that info, that up to him.

2 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

Not so, he knows we still have 15 doesn't he? 

How he gets that info, that up to him.

Maybe when he was Allied he had the numbers?
I don't know, just a guess...

Cmon n8 be realistic, he's checked the spawn list changes as I suspect he always does.

hes seen where The axis Have lost some ground and wants to Know why.

In doing that chEcking he has ignored the fact that the Brits have lost 22 units in comparison, not his problem granted.

Ill state what I want done , I want those 22 units back thanks, if the axis receive their 10 atr back I want an extra 10 Brits and French to compensate, simple.

Again I'd like to thank delems , he usually Finds discrepancies , like I said that alerts me? Generally he has been proven to be reporting axis losses when in fact the the bigger losses have been for the allies, this example is a case in point.

Edited by goreblimey

Just now, goreblimey said:

Cmon n8 be realistic, he's checked the spawn list changes as I suspect he always does.

hes seen where The axis Have lost some ground and wants to Know why.

In doing that chEcking he has ignored the fact that the Brits have lost 22 units in comparison, not his problem granted.

Ill state what I want done , I want those 22 units back thanks, if the axis receive their 10 atr back I want an extra 10 Brits and French to compensate, simple.

Alright, I am not talking about this anymore, since opposed to you I am not being realistic, no point in actually having my saying in this whole topic.

So good luck, and continue bashing other people's opinions. 

Have a good day. S! 

4 minutes ago, N8 said:

Alright, I am not talking about this anymore, since opposed to you I am not being realistic, no point in actually having my saying in this whole topic.

So good luck, and continue bashing other people's opinions. 

Have a good day. S! 

Didn't think I was bashing an opinion at all?

1 minute ago, goreblimey said:

Didn't think I was bashing an opinion at all?

I mean question.

• OHM locked this topic