Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

bus0

All the Toys!

XOOM
2 hours ago, csm308 said:

F-1 Grand Prix at Spa this weekend.  We could have an opel race around the race track?

VR

Sounds like a sweet party to me! :) 

krum
3 hours ago, XOOM said:

Sounds like a sweet party to me! :) 

Yes please and thank you.... hell put 1 per spawn list ill go ground just to drive it through town at breakneck speeds for the giggles

Kinda like the opel races we used to do in the 31st wc on the live server back in the day

jwrona
11 hours ago, krum said:

Yes please and thank you.... hell put 1 per spawn list ill go ground just to drive it through town at breakneck speeds for the giggles

Kinda like the opel races we used to do in the 31st wc on the live server back in the day

I already do drive thru town at breakneck speed for giggles. Record is 2 complete laps of Oudenaarde, crashed into a 4g, flipped myself in front of a 2c, rtb’d back to a depot (we were attacking) and set a min distance FMS. 

ah the joys of being the allied truck driver

• Haha 1

stankyus

Lets see.. 

Blen-T

Race Car

Mech robots

Spectre gun ship.

There might be more.. but that would be fun..

Now all we need are zombies.

jwrona
On 8/28/2020 at 7:35 PM, stankyus said:

Lets see.. 

Blen-T

Not happening because "It's easy mode to kill boats, people suck on the AA guns."

• Like 1

stankyus
4 hours ago, jwrona said:

Not happening because "It's easy mode to kill boats, people suck on the AA guns."

FINE!  I still want my Spectre Gunship... a 105 firing on the decks of that destroyer might have an effect too. :)  

Mech vrs Tiger tank... oh yah and you can run circles around the tiger tanks in that race car... MB they should add a GAT to the hood of the race car.

Kilemall
On 8/28/2020 at 12:35 PM, stankyus said:

Lets see.. 

Blen-T

Race Car

Mech robots

Spectre gun ship.

There might be more.. but that would be fun..

Now all we need are zombies.

I seem to recall CRS got the rights to do a game based on WWII zombies, vampires, etc. 

zippy

Axees getting the roll on now, might be time to put in Tier 3 before we just get another 4 measly days of all the twoys before new map. RDP about 75% atm, close enough for me...