Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Aircraft Damage Model Overhaul!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

HATCH

These new changes outlined are going live as of today with the release of version 1.36.6.0. Significant work has been done to make WWII Online's aircraft damage models more realistic than they have ever been before. The work and level of detail of this task was astonishing. Based on various historical WWII and Post War WWII AC component and survive-ability documents such as AC Aluminum Alloy Studies, Aircraft Vulnerability and Armament Effectiveness Studies, Ammunition vs AC Fuel tank Studies, and other WWII AC damage oriented documentation, the effort to properly calculate, integrate, and then verify "real-world results" tailored around the uniqueness of every airframe component has taken several months of work and multiple rounds of testing to accomplish. Continue reading for more information.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=NwhJ0N228Xs:OIV09hojZyw:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=NwhJ0N228Xs:OIV09hojZyw:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=NwhJ0N228Xs:OIV09hojZyw:F7zBnMyn0Lo
NwhJ0N228Xs

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com