Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

AAR Hurricane Mk 1 bug

derfflingr

Last night at Rohrmund/Rohrmund West had a Tiger at Rohrmund Railroad station shooting across the river into west.  I killed 6 M4A3 Shermans, hit the last once for kill credit, but the others I hit twice and got a kill credit twice on each (is Intermission, so see who I killed). In the mission AAR got a credit for the 6 M4A3 and had 5 Hurricane Mk 1 credits as well, in addition to 4 or 5 inf kills. I think at least some of the bug is coming from multiple kill hits on what one is shooting at and game is counting them after a fashion, giving the additional kill hits as Hurricane Mk 1 in the mission AAR. Hope this gives a start point to look at to fix this.

u  lot of tiems get  credti for 2 kills ( one on  inital kill aka got a  kil but   unit sitl  alive, then you get secdon  kill when it despanws..