Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Frustrating Forum Issues

sideout

Forum access is obviously a "thing" if you read any of the threads, people constantly asking for forum access or to have it revoked etc. I've physically seen where both Lafleur and Imbrutus have tried and thought they granted access to people only to discover that whatever they did, it didnt work.

How do we raise this to the proper urgency it needs? 

Second thing..........Orbat ranks do not match what the players rank is.....specifically look at both Kardehk and Mingus. They show as Colonels/Obersts when they have more stars than Hollywood. This is a deal when posting orders etc........getting the player base to recognize ranks etc. We are afterall, a military sim.

i suspect the workload is falling on a lone individual and i would volunteer to help them with this. I think these things are small, but important, espescially if we want the game to grow.

S!

• CORNERED RAT

http://alliedhq.wwiionline.com/alliedplaynow/allied_officer_ranks.php

mingus shows as a corps CO - the in game rank for that is 3 stars.  

Side secure forum access is handled through the hctoolset, and 99.9% of the time it works without issue.  Getting one of the HC to approve/disapprove is a whole different topic.