Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Want to help WWII Online?

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

CRSCRS is currently looking for some additional volunteers to help contribute to the success of WWII Online. If you've ever been interested in how you could make a difference and improve WWII Online, we have a range of options available for you to consider. Some of our best people have joined our team directly from the community, in fact, over 90% of our current team were players first. These opportunities range from Programming (C++ primarily), Production (3D Art / Animation / Data / Flight Modeling), Community Management, Marketing / Business Strategy, Systems Administration, and much more. Take a look at all available opportunities and connect with Cornered Rat Software (here). 

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=fhw9M46auxg:Z9n9QzyOs9s:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=fhw9M46auxg:Z9n9QzyOs9s:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=fhw9M46auxg:Z9n9QzyOs9s:F7zBnMyn0Lo
fhw9M46auxg

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com