Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

wowzers

Thrustmaster T.16000m and throttle not being detected

wowzers

Just installed the game after a year long break, trying to get back into flying but the game does not detect my joystick at all. Yes its in the windows devices, yes its set to default, ive done all of that several times with none of it working.

hazziewaz

I had a similar problem but that was with the throttle, running the game as administrator fixed it for me though.

wowzers
14 hours ago, hazziewaz said:

I had a similar problem but that was with the throttle, running the game as administrator fixed it for me though.

I will try this

wowzers
55 minutes ago, wowzers said:

I will try this

It did not fix it sadly

themouse

wowzers
6 hours ago, themouse said:

The ways they say to fix it are all the ways that ive done already, the game just doesnt like my thing for whatever reason.

texasjay

Go to control panel , click device , you see all your control is there then click your joystick then you see game control setting , go to  t 16000m then click advanced and be sure it running on joystick so it can run all throttle and t -rudder ,, but if it only joystick   with switch handle n throttle  , just go properties , see everything working , after you done , when you log in game , there a  keymapper  or cant remember which one for read your controller , now you might got a old version  or driver ,, need update .