Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

ACES7 * HYOSLVR * HELMMAN * MVR

KardehK

Upon nomination by members of the Heer during operations to secure the capture of 4 towns during battles 22-23 August, the following Luftwaffe officers are presented the
                                                                                                   107lw3rdcl_medal.gif

The Iron Cross, Third Class (Luftwaffe Issue)

Aces7, Hyoslvr, Helmman, and Mvr have exhibited dedication in cooperating with the Heer in pushing forward the aims of the OKW.  These officers are authorized to display the 107lw3rdcl_ribbon.gif ribbon on their signature.

So ordered 27 August, 2020, by KardeHK, Oberbefehlshaber der Luftwaffe.

• Thanks 1

OH cool thanks guys my favorite quote said by Chief Dan George in the movie The Outlaw Josie Wales  " I endeavor to persevere"  and to help where ever I can. I cant cap from the sky but If I can help those on the ground to accomplish our common goal then I do what I can.

Thanks 

Hyoslvr  Hyo2 

• Like 2