Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

delems

S! all to Rethel fight.

delems

One of the most intense 4 hour fights I been in.

I called it lost at the 40 min mark.

Yet, somehow, around the 4 hour mark axis liberated the town.  Not sure I ever seen a 2 AB town out of supply before.

Incredible fight both sides!

• Like 1

goreblimey

Shame the unkillable AI in the SAB ruined it

blggles

S! Good fight.

maxios

I was not there for the Rethel fight, but i was there for the Axis attack on Avesnes that kept on for hours, reminiscent of the golden years. It was a total blast :)! 

S!

delems

*** Shame the unkillable AI in the SAB ruined it

Axis had the same problem, what is up with AI?  Is it just that town?

I put 3 nades into dock AA, and other players were too; we couldn't destroy the AI till the dock was captured.

Something was wrong with AI last night, or maybe just the AI in that town.

stankyus
On 9/7/2020 at 1:07 PM, delems said:

*** Shame the unkillable AI in the SAB ruined it

Axis had the same problem, what is up with AI?  Is it just that town?

I put 3 nades into dock AA, and other players were too; we couldn't destroy the AI till the dock was captured.

Something was wrong with AI last night, or maybe just the AI in that town.

The AI did not go down to a cap it switched sides immediately. We could not get infantry into the SAB without being cut down by AI. We put tanks in the AB to take them out but they would not go down. Our infantry could not cover the tanks and they got eliminated by sappers and such. We did get a guy in that bunker 2 or 3 times but we could not get help to them to hold it... That AI was brutal, running past the murderhole it nailed me twice. I never made it around the bunker, just rushing the entrance was nearly impossible. It was just a matter of time when you guys would start capping and supply would be brought in.. and it was. The docks AI could be easily avoided, its nothing like the AI inside the AB plus you guys had barracks near the VEH and on the opposite side of the AB near the Bunker.  Losing the Gomont FB did not help either but TBH that supply was spent. Even if we still had the Gomont spawn, it would only have been effective for so long.