Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

France air force

blackp36

Welcome to the game!! Years ago i had FFG which was FAF only (and alot of fun) but i dont know if there is any French only squads left. I would reach out to Rebel357 ingame as he is the head of all allied air forces ingame i do believe.

Me and my mates will be huntin ya errrr greeting you to the skies of WW2 Online!!

S!

@gnorf42 is the leader of the FAF, if your interested in bombing inside the FAF, hmu and I am happy to take you up in the db7's.

Otherwise, there is no french specific air squad that I know of, yet, but I do know 4wing likes to fly all birds and are more then happy to take on those willing to learn!

On 9/12/2020 at 12:56 AM, mariposa said:

@gnorf42 is the leader of the FAF, if your interested in bombing inside the FAF, hmu and I am happy to take you up in the db7's.

Otherwise, there is no french specific air squad that I know of, yet, but I do know 4wing likes to fly all birds and are more then happy to take on those willing to learn!

56th FG pretty much flys french AF get on 55 and on discord.

Unfortunately i need to take a month or two off to juggle home "distance" learning and working non-traditional hours but im sure if you hook up with halsey or sgeneral  they can help you with tips and tricks in faf rides.

But as mentioned above rebel and panda from 4 wing like the french rides too