Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Urban Building Damage States - Returning!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT

XOOMWhile we continue to have several new replacement buildings coming to WWII Online, they're taking much longer than we originally anticipated. In an effort to re-open the play space NOW and create dynamic urban (big city) gameplay, I've asked our team to reactivate Urban Building Damage states. We've also been in there making a couple of fixes and adding some new ways for users to interact with the environment, like makeshift boards leading you up to new places. Continue onto the article to see pictures and a couple of transitions between standing vs damaged states.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=s7muLu3yVmg:IoOy6c2QhP4:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=s7muLu3yVmg:IoOy6c2QhP4:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=s7muLu3yVmg:IoOy6c2QhP4:F7zBnMyn0Lo
s7muLu3yVmg

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

I love this.  I find fighting in cities deadly dull and ahistorically predictable.....its a subtle but really exciting change.  Love it.  One question....will these planks allow me to get a pak36 on a roof, ala Grant at San Cosmo Gate?

Great idea!  One aspect of the original rubble was that is was dark an variegated, making it hard to see infantrymen which is more realistic.  Can you change the color of the rubble state to darker colors as to to make it harder to distinguish troops in the rubble?  The current tan pallet is too bright and infantry stand out too much.

• Like 2