Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

dijpa

Congrats Axis !

dwalin

I know it sucks as I've been on both the giving and receiving side of TZ3.  But I've said this consistently for years and years, you cannot punish someone because of where they live/when they play.  I know it sucks, and I wish to goodness people smarter than I am had answers, but you simply cannot punish them for things outside their control.  Believe me, being on the offensive in TZ3 isn't that much fun for me either if you want the truth.  Its why when the map really starts moving, I actualy play much less

N8
43 minutes ago, dwalin said:

But I've said this consistently for years and years, you cannot punish someone because of where they live/when they play.

This, what Dwalin said.

stankyus
57 minutes ago, dwalin said:

I know it sucks as I've been on both the giving and receiving side of TZ3.  But I've said this consistently for years and years, you cannot punish someone because of where they live/when they play.  I know it sucks, and I wish to goodness people smarter than I am had answers, but you simply cannot punish them for things outside their control.  Believe me, being on the offensive in TZ3 isn't that much fun for me either if you want the truth.  Its why when the map really starts moving, I actualy play much less

Agree, punishment breeds resentment.  We need carrots, not paddles (as apposed to whips - :) )

Jsilec

Isnt nerfing spawn lists between campaigns a form of punishment?....like axis win 3 maps in a row they get less paper kittys and camos or allies get less fireflys and shermonsters?

stankyus
40 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

Isnt nerfing spawn lists between campaigns a form of punishment?....like axis win 3 maps in a row they get less paper kittys and camos or allies get less fireflys and shermonsters?

LOL, usually we start with French and US forces during intermission in large numbers with few BEF... sometimes no BEF. MB we should do an all BEF and US intermission.  kekekekeke.