Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

NEW Infantry Class: Commando

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMToday we're excited to announce that all Builders will be receiving access to a NEW infantry unit, "The Commando," very soon. Commandos were used as specialized units throughout the war on both sides, taking on specialty missions, and were considered the ELITE. In recognition of the amazing support that our Builders have been providing to WWII Online, we wanted to make this unit exclusive to them. Please continue reading to see what the Commandos loadout will be. 

Commando Intro

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=tU0M-gKRtiU:ZHkSL-ZtqPk:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=tU0M-gKRtiU:ZHkSL-ZtqPk:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=tU0M-gKRtiU:ZHkSL-ZtqPk:F7zBnMyn0Lo
tU0M-gKRtiU

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

As commandos were highly trained they should be given extra stamina, even more than paras.  And perhaps colored smoke grenades.  Give them some pizzaz without being too op.  Help entice more players to become builders.

Edited by GrAnit

21 minutes ago, GrAnit said:

Give them some pizzaz

I like pepperoni and green peppers on mine. Though ham, pineapple and pickled banana peppers is good too.