Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Dre21

Commando Troops

hillstorm
12 minutes ago, Quincannon said:

I apologize if I misspoke regarding your thoughts regarding how much anyone should play.

Not at all, I could have been more clear in my original post. 

13 minutes ago, Quincannon said:

I am not trying to invalidate your point about how much import the views of people who are not active players should receive in comparison to those who are currently active. The concept has some merit.

MY point, as I said, was that a person's number of sorties is not an accurate indicator of how active they are. Using that as a metric more likely to make you sound less credible.

I like the diversity of opinions... maybe someone who comes back after along time can remind us of things that we don't see in the current day to day. I fully believe that some of the things that were in game years ago might make the game better if they were reintroduced and reworked to fit the current game. Everyone's outlook and opinion are vital for us to hear if we want this game to survive for another 20 years. There are a lot of ideas and opinions that might never come to fruition... but if they are never presented they definitely won't. And I think we need all the good people and ideas we can get.

S!S!S!

I can't disagree with any of the above. Thanks for providing that perspective. 

S!

• Thanks 1