Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Campaign 177: Starts Friday 11/6

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

OHMWWII Online's Campaign 177 will start tomorrow at about 5PM server time (Pacific GMT-8). We will be bringing the server down 1 hour earlier (4PM) for configuration. We'd like to encourage you all to participate in WWII Online's Official Discord (voice comms) server, join it at https://discord.gg/wwiionline. Allied Forces have new leadership, with their Commander in Chief being "Colt," and "Googs" will continue as the Axis Commander in Chief. Spread the word and let's start to rally troops and officers to have a great kick-off to this weekend.

Download the latest full installer if you are just returning at HTTP://www.WWIIOnline.com/join and be sure to subscribe for full access by going to HTTP://account.wwiionline.com. The World is about to be at WAR!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=9Uu56NvXJv0:wcOw7sRY2fQ:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=9Uu56NvXJv0:wcOw7sRY2fQ:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=9Uu56NvXJv0:wcOw7sRY2fQ:F7zBnMyn0Lo
9Uu56NvXJv0

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com