Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

benytoo

FREE graphics card to whoever wants it.

benytoo

I had my motherboard upgraded and it came with a new graphics card. However, I chose to reuse my previous graphics since it's a better one. Whoever wants this brand new one can have it...I'll ship it to you no cost. Otherwise it will just sit in my closet for years. It's an AMD Ryzen 5 3600x 6 core 12 thread Processor. 4.4 GHz MaxBoost, 3.8 GHz Base. If you want pics send me your email address.

Contact me at sdalebenson@yahoo.com

No catch, no strings. I just hate to see this card go to waste if anyone can use it. Thanks guys.

Kilemall

Umm, the Ryzen is the CPU on the motherboard, not the video card.   I'm assuming you mean an AMD video card but that's not it.  Better to get the right model type so your recipient gets one that fits their board and needs.

DOC

Man that would be awesome but I doubt my AMD Athlon II X2 245 290GHz would support it. Yeah, I am that poor. LOL