Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Cornered Rats

Holiday Plans for WWIIOL

Cornered Rats

XOOMThe Holidays are rapidly approaching, and CRS lining up some exciting plans to support community growth, retention, and of course new content! This will include a Holiday Patch, Black Friday promo deals, in-game events, and a Welcome Back Soldier for both WWIIOnline.com and Steam users. Keep reading to see an overview of these plans.

Fallen Soldier Notice: R.I.P. to Pete "Saratoga" Urban. Remember Saratoga, here (OT Forum). 

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=jNQzkXEaVZ8:nshEKNrV0s4:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=jNQzkXEaVZ8:nshEKNrV0s4:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=jNQzkXEaVZ8:nshEKNrV0s4:F7zBnMyn0Lo
jNQzkXEaVZ8

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

kr0nik

How about tons of snow?

blipoop

I was thinking santa hats all around

foe2
14 minutes ago, kr0nik said:

How about tons of snow?

Believe me  snow certainly make the game world interesting. Can't see berms for a start.

stankyus

The snow was cool. I think they updated the snow so more terrain detail showed up.