Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tatonka

Post your ww2online movies

612 posts in this topic

Here is my allied ATR guide...more of a collection of SSs than a video.

ATR Guide

P.S. If you dont like Slipknot turn the volume down ;)

Let me know if link no worky

My clips at youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW95Az_sAbw (ww2ol Mythbusting part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dCAg_4r7og (ww2ol Mythbusting part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV2Ln8QglKw (Moottori doing levitation with a Spitfire)

If you want some of those for download I can arrange it. PM me if interested, I probably won't remember to check this thread :/

hey genius, in the first movie you try and blow up a vickers...youre allied, my guess is it would never damage it...

hey genius' date=' in the first movie you try and blow up a vickers...youre allied, my guess is it would never damage it...[/quote']

Hey genius, can you tell me what rifle is that sapper holding after trying to blow up that Vickers?

Sheesh, what an attitude.

Hey genius, can you tell me what rifle is that sapper holding after trying to blow up that Vickers?

Sheesh, what an attitude.

HAHA PWN'D

fw190kill2.gif109kill.gif109killbw.gif

Those small movies are so cool, wish i could put them as avater but most forums have a limit of like 50kb :(

It is that time again- time for the Best of WWIIONLINE video contest!

The idea is to promote the making of quality videos that are fun to watch and can interest people in playing the game by highlighting the better ones, reward participation in the annual Convention, and make the spreading of these videos not dependent on a given individual or website staying active.

As before, this is a contest run by me, selected by me, according to my tastes, so don't complain about my choices, run your own darn contest.

The winning videos are collected in a CD, which I burn multiple copies of and give them to the Rats, squaddies and friends of the squad at the Con. I then give away sets of all the CDs to randomly selected players who are attending the Con.

Many of the Youtube entries you see were uploaded directly from video contest CDs.

I also select a Best of the Best video from each collection- each winner is eligible to automatically get a complete set at any Con they attend.

This year will be the fourth year I have done this (started doing it at the Dallas minicons that preceded the official Con). It will be different for two reasons- this year I will be switching to DVD format, and I will be downloading Youtube videos and making them into files.

The latter is not my preference, we will always get better results from original files rather then conversions, but too many quality videos are only available there and should not be excluded merely because they are in an inconvenient format.

So if you have a video you would especially like to be considered for this contest and it is on Youtube, please get your file hosted at FileFront or some other service, so I can skip the conversion and deliver a better archival version of your masterpiece.

Also, if there are squad-based videos you are aware of, get them posted to this thread, Post your ww2online movies in War Stories.

I look forward to more quality videos to share!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0