• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tatonka

Post your ww2online movies

612 posts in this topic

Downloading all your stuff now for the DVD build.

Again, if it's at filefront or your squad website it's more likely to make it, saved youtube films are less then optimal.

Around 8 minutes of Torpedo Blenheim formation flying action from intermission. All captured April 14th, 2007.

No fancy editing, just captures from several attack runs.

YouTube:

640x512 Windows Media Video download here (~82MB)

A lot of the links for movies here no longer work... this is one reason I wanted to get all these movies to one place...

If you have movies and wish to place them in the wwiiol profile then repost them for couple days so I can get them uploaded. So far I have put up 40+ movies... have a few more to upload.

they are classified as

Allied (air, ground, sea)

Axis (air, ground, sea)

Funny

General (both allied axis)

Training (allied and axis) (soon as I get some)

to see movies click on sig-link. if you wish a description of a movie placed on page then drop me an email with movie title, description and who made it...

Thanks in advance.

I'm doing the DVD build. Looking good, have all three previous volumes plus the new fourth volume, plus The Rescue in it's entirety, and about 1 GB worth of miscellaneous humor/community/beta-game stuff.

Finishing off in the next few days, hurry up with the links! Not going to have time to do a thorough youtube search!!!!

My clips at youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW95Az_sAbw (ww2ol Mythbusting part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dCAg_4r7og (ww2ol Mythbusting part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV2Ln8QglKw (Moottori doing levitation with a Spitfire)

If you want some of those for download I can arrange it. PM me if interested, I probably won't remember to check this thread :/

Snellman, yes I would like a DL version. I have a Inside Game volume I'm adding that these would be perfect for.

This weekend I'm doing the final selections and starting the burning process.

This weekend I'm doing the final selections and starting the burning process.

Anyway you can make a bittorrent so we who live in Tibet and Angola can burn our own DVD :)

Btw, I vote Yes for taking away that stupid "only show a 24 hour old post" in this section of the forum, it´s hurting WAR STORIES.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0