• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tatonka

Post your ww2online movies

612 posts in this topic

I almost shed a tear looking at how creative you guys are! We moviemakers don´t get enough attention and appriciation from upstairs but we do a friggin great PR job for the game and the community. Keep it up!

Enough with the EMO stuff from me, here´s 3rd Panzergruppe´s Tapto made by me,

It would be awesome if every squad could make one!

th_3rdDrumline.jpg

My latest... Another World! The previous Relax made it to to the #26 most linked on youtube that day.. Huzzah!

iFMvlv50w88

Forgot to post this here.

I just wanted though a big SALUTE to the FAF out their this map, we been kicking butt a little more than usual this time around and for that I salute yeah.

This video was captures in HD format, and should be downloaded for play back.

Its 320MB and over 8mins long, but worth the download IMO.

Please don't use the online preview thing as it hosed the quality up and doesn't do it justice.

Thanks for your time, and the axis planes.

P.S.

No Ju87s were harmed in the making of this video.

http://files.filefront.com/FAFHD.wmv/;8365057;/fileinfo.html

Good to see you back making videos Odds, I've been collecting and making WWIIOL video collections for four years, your stuff is often still far more riveting and game action then most.

Good to see you back making videos Odds' date=' I've been collecting and making WWIIOL video collections for four years, your stuff is often still far more riveting and game action then most.[/quote']

*cries*

;)

What' date=' because I didn't mention your stuff in the same breath?[/quote']

Oh don't get all mushy on me :)

Hi all,

Here it is, my second video. This one is not as international as the first one (Any given day) as it is directed to the spanish community. The intro is inspired in a documentary series that we all have fond memories of (The man and the Earth)* and the credits and short narration is in spanish for that reason.

In any case, I hope you can all enjoy it as most of it is quite "international" ;).

"El Hombre y el Barro: El Tupounder" (640x480 - 6:27 - 59,8 Mb - Divx)

http://www.1spanishcompany.co.uk/ftp-fotos/verdoso/HB_1.avi

(YouTube version:

)

* The title "El Hombre y el Barro" means "The man and the clay/dust" as that's how we call the frontline in jargon in spanish.

** "El Tupounder" is a game with words: It is read as the english words "Two Pounder"... you can guess the rest ;)

Posted in the hanger on 9-9-07 so it is not new.

Well the other night I was using the db7 more as fighter than a bomber.

Lets not go in to why here, theres a bunch of lock forums you can go read about that.

Any way I managed to snag me a few 110's with it. Which I captured in HD video.

I thought I would share what I got with those that are interested.

This a short (5:44) low action video, If your looking for Explosions, Death and Carnage don't waste your time downloading this video.

If you enjoy tree top maneuvers and cool scenery and those classic WTH moments of WWIIOL, then you will probably enjoy this.

Please note this video was captured in HD format, Please download for play back as the online viewer nerfs the quality.

The video is 220MB which will take 6 mins at 600kb/sec to download.

http://files.filefront.com/anodddb7wmv/;8510979;/fileinfo.html

It's been over a year since I made a video. Here's some of my best fraps clips since then. I call it.

"The WTF files pt.2"

It's fairly high quality. I feel it's necessary for certain scenes that don't come off well on low res. 90megs so not all that bad. I posted it in OT and I don't think anyone even watched it. 90megs scared everyone off. I didn't get 1 reply post.

http://rapidshare.com/files/57555393/wtffilespt2.avi.html

Heh, I have 200+ MB files I've downloaded. Some of them from 2002-2003. Tought to fit them in, but I think with the DVD format I'll toss some of the extra stuff and get in things I've always wanted to like the excellent Strikers video.

I received one count them "1" cd from kilemall at the con... I still have those movies on cd... I did bring down thetrainer.info because I had no funds to support it... at $95.50 per year to host I fell upon hard times after hosting thetrainer.info for 5 years without help...I asked for help but nothing came about.

I still have all movies saved on disk and harddrives...I will bring back thetrainer.info when funds provided create proper donations to bring back what was a 1,000 hit per day site for WWIIOL...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0