• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tatonka

Post your ww2online movies

612 posts in this topic

Man I really liked that one. It really makes you realize how many people come and go here seeing some of those charaters.

cc , a few of them are still on , but many are missed

Solojoe:

THAT was AWESOME! :)

Everything was just superb. The music, the image quality, the story telling. More, please! :)

Just thought i'd share some. Enjoy.

-short clip of binky stealing my kill ;)

http://files.filefront.com/binkywmv/;9537690;/fileinfo.html

-persistant clip of khshrk, ms3, nifty and myself over eupen. -music: Hell's Bells by ACDC-(forgot to give credit in film) doh

http://files.filefront.com/clip1wmv/;9538959;/fileinfo.html

-unfinished 4wing video. -little footage of 75th lifting bomber raid at the landing sequence at the end.

http://files.filefront.com/4wing+0001wmv/;9556821;/fileinfo.html

Solojoe:

THAT was AWESOME! :)

Everything was just superb. The music, the image quality, the story telling. More, please! :)

thanks a lot for your words

We 'would d like to improve and finish our work but as the most part was did 1 year ago all new smoke flam effect aren't so I don t have a great motivation to polish this movie as adding more air battle and some others things.

I use gamecam also ceska , and it robs my fps to. I also have fraps and it sucks up

fps also , but it has sound.

Campaign 42 intermission, I just put this together to show how bad I am with the french smg. ; )

The sniping was done during intermission, in Ciney, the Axis had just totally rolled the town, I was killed so many times trying to get out. but it turned out to be fun. and a funny ending. hope you can make it through the music.

The axis had a spawnable over looking our ab, I had a bush overlooking their spawnable. I ran out of ammo and all of a sudden, I'm holding a snoopy thermous! ; )

Anyway, thought I'd share.

The last song uses the F bomb, so don't listen if you can't

2ViNc0g55c4

A new video . made up of various game movies

Market Garden Madness

enjoy :)

d9gPDzLn_4I&feature=user

It took me a while, but I finally got off my lazy arse and finished the last in my bofors vids.

I had some issues with gamma at night, hence the NVG thing.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Enjoy

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0