• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tatonka

Post your ww2online movies

612 posts in this topic

My newest video

Hail the Victorious Dead

rjUUjjHYvEs&feature=user

You can download youtube files here http://vixy.net/

you go to youtube sight and copy url , then go to vixy.net and paste url in window, then

hit convert and it will give you a downloadable file.

My newest video

you go to youtube sight and copy url , then go to vixy.net and paste url in window, then

Been waiting to learn how to do that! Thanks! Now to learn to actualy MAKE a movie...hehe

How come with some movies the action scenes look really up close, and with other movies look so far away?

Odd moments of 43

I have played a lot of maps over the years but never has a map been filled with great fun and great frustrations that gets your heart pounding and your teeth mashing like this map did.

And you know what thats what makes this game great or at least it does for me.

The following video has clips I captured of these moments from map 43 that I won't soon forget.

A few clips I youtube to the forms all ready awhile back so sorry in advance if you seen them before. (I had to vent)

Hope you enjoy

Low Rez 112MB runtime of 8:30 Right click save as

HD Freaks 439MB runtime 8:30 Right click save as

Here is my experiences from campaign 43 and intermission after it.

- Name: Project boom

- Size: 162.2mb

- Lenght: bit over 12min

- Quality should be pretty good as long as you dont stream it from filefront, just download it :)

- Material from air and ground.

http://files.filefront.com/Project+boomwmv/;9992786;/fileinfo.html

I wish some feedback, either negative or positive, it's my first movie.

- Jubax

My newest video

Hail the Victorious Dead

rjUUjjHYvEs&feature=user

I've checked into that before, has very bad quality compared to the 'true' downloadable files.

Please, if you want your babies preserved and cherished forever, give me a chance to capture them at their best.

It's final cut time for the minicon DVD I always make.

This DVD will include insider jokes, and 5 volumes of the Best of Video, as defined by me.

Each volume is the size of a CD so you can burn off individual ones quite cheaply for promotional and sharing with friends.

I also name winners of each volume, the Best of the Best. Each winner is entitled to a guaranteed free DVD anytime they make it to one of the official DFW Cons/Minicons.

These DVDs are ONLY available at the Cons and Minicons, as a squad activity to give to 'friends of the squad' and as free giveaways from random drawings to attendees, to support the Rats and promote attendance at the cons. So please do not ask for me to send you one, I won't, it's a Con Thing.

You have seen the fruits of this show up on the Internet though, many of the videos you see were uploaded to Youtube by DVD winners.

Since these videos end up being a sort of archive of the game and by extension the community, I truly do ask that you arrange for the larger files to be downloadable rather then the Youtube stuff.

It's usable, and I probably will cull some in if for the fact they are smaller files then nothing else, but you really do lose quality when you play these on big screens.

Deadline is June 1st. Remember I have to select these things, then burn them.

Okay, have a working list, nice group, comes in at something like 1 3/4 hour's worth of video, plus added more to the Inside Humor section, should have a fairly complete humor video/OT pics section. My only regret is not much navy footage generated this year.

The bad news is the Inside Humor section has gotten so big that I had to knock out the Inside Beta and the Duel and complete Rescue movie sections I had before. I'll probably alternate those sections in the future. Still, means that any given year's DVD will likely have unique items on so they are one of a kind.

Post em if you got em to knock off the top vids.

The final list is on for the Minicon DVD. The Best of Volume 5 winners are-

Remembering Odd Moments of Campaign 43

Bomber Perspective

Final Assault

Brothers In Arms (LW wingmen)

Brothers In Arms 2007 (1st Jager)

Classical Gas

Das Tier in Mir

Death ...and then some..

Hail the Victorious Dead

How Not To Bomb In A Havoc.... Doh!!!

Havoc Raid

El Hombre y El Barro (which Babelfish tells me is The Man And The Mud)

Live In The 30's

Roermond Battle (KFS1 raw footage)

3DLM Tanks

Operation Toutatis

Classical Gas normally wouldn't be on this list as it's a remix, but it's such a good one, I could not resist it.

Tatonka, a lot of your stuff is in the humor-community video section. However, since that section alone is 960+ MB of video, it edged out most of the other 'extras', and likely won't be in next year.

A little squad self-promotion on our most recent squad nite from this weekend.

dCLq3NkTPkw

!S,

tex

The final list is on for the Minicon DVD. The Best of Volume 5 winners are-

Remembering Odd Moments of Campaign 43

Bomber Perspective

Final Assault

Brothers In Arms (LW wingmen)

Brothers In Arms 2007 (1st Jager)

Classical Gas

Das Tier in Mir

Death ...and then some..

Hail the Victorious Dead

How Not To Bomb In A Havoc.... Doh!!!

Havoc Raid

El Hombre y El Barro (which Babelfish tells me is The Man And The Mud)

Live In The 30's

Roermond Battle (KFS1 raw footage)

3DLM Tanks

Operation Toutatis

Classical Gas normally wouldn't be on this list as it's a remix, but it's such a good one, I could not resist it.

Tatonka, a lot of your stuff is in the humor-community video section. However, since that section alone is 960+ MB of video, it edged out most of the other 'extras', and likely won't be in next year.

Thks Kilemall , 2 of them on there is ok by me :)

A little squad self-promotion on our most recent squad nite from this weekend.

dCLq3NkTPkw

!S,

tex

That Dinant-Anhee CP fight was a nasty little bugger!

Yeah, it was. Herbel and Koz26 are pretty deadly on the ground.

And I kept forgetting to turn the camera back on. *sigh*

I missed such GREAT footage throughout Saturday night. It's tough to fight, film, and be mindful that your HD can only hold so much footage via FRAPS.

LOL,

tex

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0