• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tatonka

Post your ww2online movies

612 posts in this topic

The final list is on for the Minicon DVD. The Best of Volume 5 winners are-

El Hombre y El Barro (which Babelfish tells me is The Man And The Mud)

Cool, yes, that's a pretty good translation.

Just for reference, it is a double language-joke as "the mud" is slang for battelfield, in spanish, and there was an old documentary series about animals that we all spaniards about thirty-something remember and love that was called "The Man and The Earth". The intro music is from the series and the intro style is "copied" also from the series, as well as the intro dialog that, even if in phony voice, describes the 2-pounder as if it was "a tiny predator in the battlefields of Europe". Oh, and "El Tupounder" is obvioulsy the 2pdr :D.

I'm glad you liked it!

Good video Tatonka. Lol, Hathcock sure is ugly :) he looked angry to

New video from the Battle of Moerdijk today..

...welcome to the Dangerzone!

epkz06ijFeQ

Campaign 46

Clips from the Bertrix battle September 28th

ct1X-JlIsD8

Clips from the battles in south october 1st 2008

mdzl6I8LE6Y

Campaign 47

Here's the video: Tri-Color

3GFfqWvP4Uc

*shakes fist at those who made fun of his Renault*

I was the last tank standing from that column, with a good half an hour :)

How do you make your videos svedala? What program and equimpent do you use?

Fraps of course to capture (haven't tried anything else)

For video editiong Magix Movie Edit Pro 10 (kind of old but has lots of channels, blue screen, chroma key etc, best would be Vegas but it costs alot)

And to work with screenshots Photofilter (easier then Photoshop and competent enough) and Photostory 3 (best program to make ss to videos)

The question is not that much what you use, but how you use it and I have a golden rule to cut out UI, it also helps to have a 1 GB video card :)

Also I use other programs to get music from youtube, remix it or make my own music (Magix has a good editing, music-making, ripping, re-format etc tool)

One video

3GpBD0ESmzc

This video was done as a test on the Training server with 3 accounts to there's no other players. The computer used is not top notch, just a dual-core with 1.8 Ghz processor with 4 GB ram and Nvida Geforce 9500 GT with 1 GB ram. So that's 3 accounts running at the same time and on top of the fraps which really sucks up processor time capturing 25 frames per second. Wehn on the live server the fps for each account vary between 10-25 in a moderatly poluated area in town.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0