• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tatonka

Post your ww2online movies

612 posts in this topic

The computer used is not top notch' date=' just a dual-core with 1.8 Ghz processor with 4 GB ram and Nvida Geforce 9500 GT with 1 GB ram.[/quote']

If you run a 32-bits Windows does that mean you have 4GB - 1.7GB (used by the system [0.7GB] and GPU [1GB]) = 2.3 GB memory available. :mad:

If you run a 32-bits Windows does that mean you have 4GB - 1.7GB (used by the system and GPU) = 2.3 GB memory available. :mad:

yeah, close to, 32 bit, but it's 3.33 GB.. well Ive been told so, my guess is that my graphic card pwns with 1 GB

yeah' date=' close to, 32 bit, but it's 3.33 GB.. well Ive been told so, my guess is that my graphic card pwns with 1 GB[/quote']

The system always reserves 0.7 GB RAM and the GPU reserves the same amount as the onboard memory has, which in this case is 1GB RAM. So 1 + 0.7 GB ram is already reserved before any program can start use the RAM.

Hence 2.3 GB RAM-memory is available for WWIIOL or any other program that runs on this rig. The 64-bit version of Windows don't suffer from this "feature" of the 32-bit version of Windows. It has a much more fluent way to handle the RAM. On the other hand am I not sure WWIIOL support the 64-bit version of Windows.

Btw, nice movie once again Svedala. :)

Haven't posted all my new videos here

but here's Battleground Europe

VUXly-WzSVc

All new videos at Battleground Blockbuster (see my signature)

You've gotten all the Pearl Harbor Event movies?

I've put my vid up in 720x405 in mp4 format - 96mb ! - you can see the whites of their eyes (well not quite) - there's a link to download it if you want. Who needs Youtube ;-)

http://www.s-on.co.uk/13th/ph.html

ps check out the even bigger divx avi file below - these guncams look great when big...

http://www.s-on.co.uk/13th/index.html

Anyone know a place that supports big vid files??

Here are the youtube versions for the down-load lazy

MHXBwEKFCBg

i-8z6LVdYVg

It's up. Sorry no high res, it was just over the 1g limit for filefront.

http://files.filefront.com/PearlHarborwmv/;12604057;/fileinfo.html

Hope you enjoy it.

Go here and dl the .rar file, managed to stuff 1.3G .avi into less than 600Mb

http://hosted.filefront.com/teamlrat/

Panda' date=' I tried watching your stuff, I get a codec error about 30-45 seconds into playing it, what codec did you use and how can I play it?[/quote']

I only used Windows Movie Maker to encode, you may have to download VLC player which is a media player that takes the place of all codecs (you don't have to fumble with which codec to download).

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Already had VLC, it lasted longer into the video, but not much longer.

I'll have to download a newer version I guess.

I hate the codec world, there are old videos in my library that I can no longer play.

I guess I'll post the only vid I ever made no matter how old it is

xtUWXM-a0RA

heh. looking back at it now I could have clearly done a much better job with it but what evs :P

That is not my youtube channel though

I guess I'll post the only vid I ever made no matter how old it is

xtUWXM-a0RA

heh. looking back at it now I could have clearly done a much better job with it but what evs :P

That is not my youtube channel though

That one and the starwars one are the best videos of wwiionline :P

Thumbs up for tha man :) nicely done

^^ Who let this newb get in? Can someone lock the door plz?

:D

^^ Who let this newb get in? Can someone lock the door plz?

:D

Do not even bother locking! I got the keys anyway :D

Added all of these my brother made years ago, I still enjoy them although quality is low.

CFai9r3G4fI

Te3MBZ4a6PE

rIB14hyFDzE

dh_7pJS6-k8

The full Campaign 50 BEGM video is up. Please look in the War Stories forum for the video thread. Currently the Campaign 50 and the Aarschot Breakout videos are up. You will find links for them in posts (13 and 14). There is a YouTube video of the Aarschot breakout in post 6, but it is low quality.

BEGM video thread

Enjoy!

Operation Parking Lot!

I didn't name it ;)

On the spur of the moment, the squad decided to grab some bombers, and turn an AB that was being attacked into a parking lot.

We had 7 or 8 bombers, and 5 or 6 of them were multi-crewed to help newer members of the squad get some British air rank. I flew solo and captured it all, and threw together a video for the participants to enjoy (hopefully).

Probably need to figure out a better way to film a squad event, as once the bombing runs started, I didn't see a lot of the other guys, and they don't appear much in my captures.

Also, it's fairly apparent from the video that I don't fly much. :P

I figured this would be good practice at getting back into the video making thing. There are a couple of problems that I didn't notice until after it was rendered, but I am not going to go back and fix it, since this was just for fun.

In any case - http://www.magetower.com/wwiiol/SquadBomberRun.wmv

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0