• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tatonka

Post your ww2online movies

612 posts in this topic

Video: Return to the Front!

Some may remember me from the dark ages of WW2OL. I used to push a CaMle38 around and made some movies. Then I left the game for quite a while.

When I came back, the CaMle38 sights had been radically changed, and I couldn't seem to get the hang of hitting anything with the changed sights. Because of this, I figured I was going to have to relearn anyway, I might as well relearn the Bofors instead of the CaMle.

I started midway through Campaign 50, and after a few frustrating weeks, finally managed to start hitting stuff occasionally. Now, I can actually hit stuff semi-regularly, and I captured enough footage to make another AAA movie, since it's been over 4 years since the Campaign 13 video.

What Squidrd does with precision and aiming, I manage with massive ammunition supply thanks to my own truck, and a little bit of luck. :)

If I keep at it long enough, who knows, maybe I'll actually get good at this again!

Some may remember me from the dark ages of WW2OL. I used to push a CaMle38 around and made some movies. Then I left the game for quite a while.

When I came back, the CaMle38 sights had been radically changed, and I couldn't seem to get the hang of hitting anything with the changed sights. Because of this, I figured I was going to have to relearn anyway, I might as well relearn the Bofors instead of the CaMle.

I started midway through Campaign 50, and after a few frustrating weeks, finally managed to start hitting stuff occasionally. Now, I can actually hit stuff semi-regularly, and I captured enough footage to make another AAA movie, since it's been over 4 years since the Campaign 13 video.

What Squidrd does with precision and aiming, I manage with massive ammunition supply thanks to my own truck, and a little bit of luck. :)

If I keep at it long enough, who knows, maybe I'll actually get good at this again!

Damn, you made me cry seeing all those down axis aircrafts. :(

Besides the grim fate of these brave axis pilot is it an awesome movie.

It also a good reminder for the deck monkeys to stay off the deck.

More thou shalt have.

Good video!

A reminder that there is a Newspaper with

lots of videos, mabye yours is featured

BlockbustersButton.jpg

(click to view)

Oh anyone know of a fanvid that used Monkey Wrench by Foo Fighters as a song in it? I remember seeing that one quite a few times back in the day... it can't be any older than 2005 because I remember it had paratroopers in it.

edit: oh and since I cant edit the video I posted on the first page its moved to here:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0