Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tatonka

Post your ww2online movies

612 posts in this topic

Video: Return to the Front!

Some may remember me from the dark ages of WW2OL. I used to push a CaMle38 around and made some movies. Then I left the game for quite a while.

When I came back, the CaMle38 sights had been radically changed, and I couldn't seem to get the hang of hitting anything with the changed sights. Because of this, I figured I was going to have to relearn anyway, I might as well relearn the Bofors instead of the CaMle.

I started midway through Campaign 50, and after a few frustrating weeks, finally managed to start hitting stuff occasionally. Now, I can actually hit stuff semi-regularly, and I captured enough footage to make another AAA movie, since it's been over 4 years since the Campaign 13 video.

What Squidrd does with precision and aiming, I manage with massive ammunition supply thanks to my own truck, and a little bit of luck. :)

If I keep at it long enough, who knows, maybe I'll actually get good at this again!

Some may remember me from the dark ages of WW2OL. I used to push a CaMle38 around and made some movies. Then I left the game for quite a while.

When I came back, the CaMle38 sights had been radically changed, and I couldn't seem to get the hang of hitting anything with the changed sights. Because of this, I figured I was going to have to relearn anyway, I might as well relearn the Bofors instead of the CaMle.

I started midway through Campaign 50, and after a few frustrating weeks, finally managed to start hitting stuff occasionally. Now, I can actually hit stuff semi-regularly, and I captured enough footage to make another AAA movie, since it's been over 4 years since the Campaign 13 video.

What Squidrd does with precision and aiming, I manage with massive ammunition supply thanks to my own truck, and a little bit of luck. :)

If I keep at it long enough, who knows, maybe I'll actually get good at this again!

Damn, you made me cry seeing all those down axis aircrafts. :(

Besides the grim fate of these brave axis pilot is it an awesome movie.

It also a good reminder for the deck monkeys to stay off the deck.

More thou shalt have.

Good video!

A reminder that there is a Newspaper with

lots of videos, mabye yours is featured

BlockbustersButton.jpg

(click to view)

Oh anyone know of a fanvid that used Monkey Wrench by Foo Fighters as a song in it? I remember seeing that one quite a few times back in the day... it can't be any older than 2005 because I remember it had paratroopers in it.

edit: oh and since I cant edit the video I posted on the first page its moved to here:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0