Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tatonka

Post your ww2online movies

612 posts in this topic

Nice movie Tak.....funny thingie[or perhaps not so funny hehe] i finished 7 aar movies myself recent,,and am about to host em on the usual spot,,,BUT i noticed that we both used the same clipart,,the pic of the ww2 newspaper ,that talks about europe in war lol..i am sorry,,seems we both found and desided to use it....if i had noticed sooner i would not have used it...as i have simulair pics annyways..

Great minds think alike :P:P:P????

Nice movie Tak.....funny thingie[or perhaps not so funny hehe] i finished 7 aar movies myself recent,,and am about to host em on the usual spot,,,BUT i noticed that we both used the same clipart,,the pic of the ww2 newspaper ,that talks about europe in war lol..i am sorry,,seems we both found and desided to use it....if i had noticed sooner i would not have used it...as i have simulair pics annyways..

Great minds think alike :P:P:P????

:) no problem , its bound to happen S!

:) no problem ' date=' its bound to happen S![/quote']

Indeedy..same happend when i was looking for fun pics....ended up looting a same picture as lady Imbrutus had scored..she beat me to using it so i trew my version away.

btw..finished 7 more little movies...STRONG axis flavored .just so people know :)

Enjoy[page will take 2 mins to upload]

http://www.cplebs.com/bge/movies/2009campaign54.html

One Shot, One Kill

Date: 08.August.2009

Weapon: Enfield

Video Capture: Fraps 2.9.8

Video Editing: Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 8.0

Music: L'Estasi Dell'oro (The Ecstasy Of Gold) (from "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly")

Duration: 3:26

I made this video shortly after I started playing the game.

I first played with the allies but that was only for a little

while as some friends wanted me to join axis and I've been

there ever since.

I added a wee bit of dialogue to this video at the beginning

so lets see if anyone can tell what movie it was from, eh?

If you can view this on the YouTube site in HD

please do so. The target is merely a speck..

but I saw him and that was his bad luck! icon_twisted.gif

Enjoy... :rolleyes:

Edited by delta96

Welcome to Ciney ... next uncut (Campaign 56, Day2)

8lxdWS1fcgs

Nice skills,,well done,,,also shows HOW forgiving those matildas realy are !!!you ren out of ammo almost ,,before he realize where you where shooting from LOL>.gona post this one on my squads website so all can see ..Keep em coming.

I am planning on making my first vid and have a few questions. I have downloaded fraps and it all seems to work fine.

Do you guys use some sort of compressor program to reduce the file size or you use an external hard drive?

What is the best editing software to use that is very user friendly?

Thanks in advance!!

I am planning on making my first vid and have a few questions. I have downloaded fraps and it all seems to work fine.

Do you guys use some sort of compressor program to reduce the file size or you use an external hard drive?

Thanks in advance!!

I been useing windows movie maker , theres several reductions to chose from when you

process it.

Thanks in advance!!

Windows movie maker is probably a good tool to start with.,just dont stack to much footage or it wont render....you can render movies in 2 parts ,but i would not go there forawhile.

I use Addobe and Videostudio pro x2 aswell .hope this helps*you can always mail me with questions..i will help when i can.

I made a movie with windows movie maker but I am only allowed to upload it to youtube without sound as it is set to a music track. Anyone know a good site to get around this?

I have posted it on daily motion instead. Not sure how to embed it though, only know how to do it with youtube.

If you want a quick look here is the vid: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbi3j6_3fjr-air-wing-battleground-europe-t_videogames

Not up to the standard of some of yours but I did do this in one night and it is my first vid so don't think I did too bad.

Any feedback would be great!

I have posted it on daily motion instead. Not sure how to embed it though, only know how to do it with youtube.

If you want a quick look here is the vid: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbi3j6_3fjr-air-wing-battleground-europe-t_videogames

Not up to the standard of some of yours but I did do this in one night and it is my first vid so don't think I did too bad.

Any feedback would be great!

Nice work[for starters]

Try to collect some kills to spice the movies up a little:)

You can always PM me with questions

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0