Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tatonka

Post your ww2online movies

612 posts in this topic

I have settled on an initial list for the Con, but last year a late entry bumped into the list and won Best Of The Best! Time to get em shot and posted.

Final call on movies for The Best for the Con.

Best of the Best winners get free update movie CDs as long as there are new movies and WWIIOL cons.

So get it done!

KILEMALL,

Having major problems with hosting on my larger still uncompleted site. If I host them on my weenie website and I give you a login, can you rip them from there?

I did Super Bowl Online (Parts Un, Deux, & Trois).

Let me know,

tex64

texas1964@hotmail.com

Last day! After this the CD-burning elves will be hard at work (it's off-season so they work cheap but it does take time).

Heh, appreciate em Tex, I was curious as to how it all ended.

I'll be honest though, unlikely to make the final cut as this is more material suited to the Inside Jokes collection (i.e. you can't show it off to potential game players, they won't 'get it'). But you'll be in good company, Willy Tee's stuff will all go there.

As stated before, my contest is just that, mine, it's my list, no voting, no board, no members, and you can't blame the Rats for this one.

I should also say that I look at the Best Ofs as a work unto itself that is intended to be as much a promo list as a literal best of (so some of the choices were skewed towards getting parts of all the game as experienced by both sides in), a bit of game history like the memorial services (snuck in a SmackD, just couldn't resist), and also what fits (there is a 200 MB+ ground action video that years later still rocks and will get in one of these days).

The Best Ofs are also not picky about year made for the reasons noted above.

Enough talk- now for the list of videos that made Best Of WWIIONLINE videos Volume 3.

Drum Roll please.

twelvedays.wmv

okwrdp.wmv

perfectday.wmv

adieuhires.wmv

A Long Way Home_divxcon.wmv

fuelpump.wmv

Campaign26.wmv

LAFVID.wmv

Benzin.wmv

Last_FAF_standing.avi

Congrats to all!

I will announce the Best of The Best out of this list at the con and present a three volume set if the maker of the best is there.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0