Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bitburn

Warping EI trouble

10 posts in this topic

O.K.

I'm not going to complain about my fps cause it's o.k. but I got a beef I dont know how to cook.

In city fighting I get pawned by EI coming around corners and shooting me. It's happened 3-4 times this week end, this is pretty much only when guarding a table, I get shot no ones there and poof buddy turns the corner. or to be more specific, I'm on the floor looking at the door nothing there BANG dead. Obviously trying to hit some players sometimes is difficult due to warping but not too crazy exept for this new problem.

Anybody have a clue what could help? lke i said fps o.k. 20-30 in city fighting around 40-50 at fb's or on the field.

P.S: I only noticed this since the patch came out. not sure if this helps

Yes, the new infantry predictor code works well at range but has anomolies in close movement. It's nothing on your end and will probably be smoothed out in a few patches.

Yeah it's weird, nothing out far, planes -o.k., tank's-o.k., truck-o.k.

I figured it had to do with the patch, I never had that problem, I'm on cable, no problem's but yeah really odd.

cool I wont really worry about it then.

Thank's gnasche!

Try upping your resolution to 1280X1204 32, i think thats the highest in settings, it stopped the ei warpiness for me and thigns look way bigger and better, stuff moves faster, smoother too and my FPS went up :)

Try upping your resolution to 1280X1204 32' date=' i think thats the highest in settings, it stopped the ei warpiness for me and thigns look way bigger and better, stuff moves faster, smoother too and my FPS went up :)[/quote']

I believe the resolutions selections are tied into your video card and monitors MAX resolution settings... somoene wil correct me if im wrong :)

Cause max in my settings says 2048x1536 .

Do ,,,er,,, squishies use the NT mode fix like flyers?

Wondering if NT mode will help any?

'No frame run ahead' (true or false) can still be set in the CFg file,

bnoframerunahead true

Does the harddrive start to thrash, flicker in close firefights?

No doubt the rats will be tweaking this since alot of people notice it.

Ratszo

Tried 5 different drivers, overclocked , updated, defraged, and all!

I'm running the game off a seperate hard drive Maxtor 15 gig 7200rpm, she's cooking O.k. so I dont know.

That only happened when the patch came in, no biggie, if I'm not the only one who had that then it's o.k. just wondered cause i didnt see anything here so i thought I was out to lunch again!

Since 1.22 I get the same issue, I have only noticed warping ei if I am inside a building. I have been killed on many occasions guarding a capture point without seeing the ei until I die. So until the next release I am not standing still inside a building.

Well i figured something was up that's why i started testing different things out, i didnt see all the treads in the barracks about it.

It's o.k. I'll wait till they come up with a fix, in depots I'll hide somehwere else and crawl around on them instead!:)

I'm sure they will work on it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0