• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joker87

(old posts)

153 posts in this topic

same, training server is fine. but i only seem to loose connection when i am in populated areas, and there was nobody on the training server when i was there. i can log into main server and fly around vliss, knokke etc no problem but i logged into gilze when there was 6 or 7 people there and lost connection. my fps have been great since i updated my vid driver, zero noticable lag, 20fps ground and 30 fps flying average. i was autodespawning a lot during intermission in 1.85 but i don't know if it is related.

as far as logging in and getting in the game i am 100% but staying in for more than 3 minutes is a different story.

used the tool, while i'm trying to see if there's something wrong with my PC (all full downloads of WWIIonline ends with an I/O error, but all at different places...)

here's what it says:

Test Starting.

Test 1: Main Pri -OK- 8472ms

Test 2: Main Alt -OK- 150ms

Test 3: Main PingPri -OK- 160ms

Test 4: Main PingAlt -OK- 160ms

Test 5: Main Chat -OK- 160ms

Test 6: Event Pri -OK- 160ms

Test 7: Event Alt -OK- 150ms

Connection tests completed OK.

am i surpose to be worried about the test 1 result?

Training server worked fine for me too... but I still CTD in the campaign. Maybe it isnt related but after 19.1 I was able to play once for almost 10 min!

I ran the test and all seven tested ok.

I tried the checknet and got all WSAE connection refused 10061 errors

I found the windows firewall on - i turned it off but it still gives me the error

I get the cannot connect to host when logging on to the game

any ideas?

Still cannot log into the game. 1.19.1 patch didn't help me. Tryed the training server, but no luck there either. Downloaded and ran the checknet, everything says OK. Tryed turning off my firewall (Zonealarm), didn't help. Wasn't having problems getting into the game with 1.18.5 :(

1.19-stopped responding at "Logging into host" phase of progress bar.

1.19.1-stops responding at "authenticating" phase of progress bar

NO problems whatsoever of this nature prior to 1.19 (or at least since CTD hell back in Nov. '01).

"Checknet" results all good.

"Netcheck.bat" times out after 14th jump

Pingplotter utility comes up with "Destination address unreachable" after 14th jump (obviously redundant of netcheck.bat). Same for training server.

Same problem accessing training server.

Everytime I start WWII Online the bar stops at "Logging In" and comes up with the message **Error10057#network connection lost**

Yeah I continue to get into game . While maintaining 20-50 fps but cant last longer than 10 min before losing connection to host as-well, usually 3 min or less !

I hope this changes soon. I having withdraws . Dont know what to do. Been doing this for the last 4yrs. Getting kinda bored., Lmao

I thought this may be an interesting tidbit:

Yesterday, I was getting the freeze at authenticating, so I tried connecting to the training server. That worked. I then tried again connecting to the live server, and that worked. The problem I encountered was when I wanted to despawn, the ok button would never appear as many times as I cancelled. (I did wait for a minute)

Now I'm stuck, unable to log in to either the training/live servers, and I've used KFS1's ping plotter and all was a-ok, and pingtracer says everythings cool.

Weird. Hope it gets fixed soon.

The only way I can stay online is if I set my "visible player limit" to low. Any other setting there I get the "lost host connect" within a few mins playing.

I did roll my vid drivers for my gf4 back to the 45.23 and doubled my fps. :)

I fail all the checknet tests and I turned off the firewall -

it sitll fails

please any ideas?

I was having no problems at all until after the downtime yesturday.

Now i get connection lost all the time and had very bad lag. Then i tried again afew hours later and still getting connection lost. Wierd that it happens after the downtime and never before?

Also when going from page to page on ww2 web site it takes ages to load each page and i don´t have this problem with other sites?

sorry added that also, but maybe they are connected.

Thanks for your all your help

KFS1,

Did everything as per top of this forum.

All netchk's passed, I can log in and play but only around 5-10 min. Then either Conn. 2 host lost or please wait for your AAR to load.

On the training server all seemed to be well. I was on it for around 20 min with no lag or problems. There were also several other people there so it was a little busy.

It seems like the lag or FPS may be causing some kind of update problem between the host and client. Only when I get very busy in a town,i.e., lots of action, do I lose connection. I've spawned well back behind the front lines and stayed on for more than an hour. Only get bumped when enemy is around.

I've noticed the Allies are advancing very fast and wondered if this may also be a Axis glitch??? If it's not, then let's blame it on them anyway!! HA!!

Thanks and keep up the good work. Lots of non-Rat's are depending on ya's!!

DUKK

I just started getting this ''connection lost'' this morning after the 10 minute downtime yesturday. Before that everything was fine.

Test 1: Main Pri -OK- 438ms

Test 2: Main Alt -OK- 391ms

Test 3: Main PingPri -OK- 3437ms

Test 4: Main PingAlt -OK- 4266ms

Test 5: Main Chat -OK- 3375ms

Test 6: Event Pri -OK- 218ms

Test 7: Event Alt -OK- 3297ms

I went to the training server and found everything ok, but when i went to despawn i had alittle trouble where it would pause for ages and then the timer went back up again, then finally i could press ok to leave. On the live server i found that I was not able to despawn at all.

Thanks for all your help.

Gnasche,

Thank you for offer the PW reset.

Step II show account active.

Step III the reset password (copied exactly) will let me view my account, but still will not allow me into the Live or Training servers.

;(

im also getting a freeze durring "authenticating".

ive not been playing this game now since saturday when i logged into it one time.

this is getting frustrating.

and by the way, i dont know too much about pc's so most of this tech talk is going way over my head.

It works great in the training server, after doing all the things I could possibly due. Short of buying new cpu/mb/vid , but I still lose connection in main server after a couple minutes!

Cant log in to game and the training server is a no go.

ran netcheck...

Test Starting.

Test 1: Main Pri -OK- 4541ms

Test 2: Main Alt -OK- 181ms

Test 3: Main PingPri -OK- 159ms

Test 4: Main PingAlt -OK- 154ms

Test 5: Main Chat -OK- 150ms

Test 6: Event Pri -OK- 157ms

Test 7: Event Alt -OK- 164ms

the link is also broken for me

I would like to test my ISP asap and will try the training server