• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joker87

(old posts)

153 posts in this topic

yep broken

messege:

Unable to retrieve /checknet2.zip.

If you feel that this is a configuration error, please contact the administrators of this webserver or the author of the referring page.

I have a mac but noone seems to have a topic open in the mac forum about this so i might aswell just post here. I have a belkin router wich connects to my mac wirelessly, I havent opened any ports and i have turned firewall off. I can play for about 5 minutes online before i get the connection to host lost error message. I tried on the training server but i get the same problem. Any suggetions?

est Starting.

Test 1: Main Pri -OK- 141ms

Test 2: Main Alt -OK- 125ms

Test 3: Main PingPri -OK- 140ms

Test 4: Main PingAlt -OK- 141ms

Test 5: Main Chat -OK- 141ms

Test 6: Event Pri -OK- 141ms

Test 7: Event Alt -OK- 125ms

Connection tests completed OK.

Game still freezes at initializing vehicles.

ch47124:

" GAME will not load.....

I get splash screen and it gets to logging on to host and then right back to DESKTOP

suggestions???

edit, worked great last night and account is active....

edit2, training side has the same result."

gnasche:

" Post in this thread so KFS1 can track the problem easier: http://discussions.playnet.com/viewtopic.php?t=201674 ."

ch47124:

" thanks, but with the FULL RE-install last night "cleared" up my problem. "

MY TEST=

Test Starting.

Test 1: Main Pri -OK- 171ms

Test 2: Main Alt -OK- 31ms

Test 3: Main PingPri -OK- 47ms

Test 4: Main PingAlt -OK- 31ms

Test 5: Main Chat -OK- 47ms

Test 6: Event Pri -OK- 31ms

Test 7: Event Alt -OK- 31ms

S\ gnasche

here my results

not good

Test Starting.

Test 1: Main Pri WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 2: Main Alt WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 3: Main PingPri WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 4: Main PingAlt WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 5: Main Chat WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 6: Event Pri WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 7: Event Alt WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

*** ALL TESTS FAILED

If i cant work this out ,I will have to request my account be put on hold for 3 months and I start back in october .

ruck out S\

Ok this problem is becoming really irritating to me, and I'd just like to know if the rats have made any progress in to finding whats causing the problem.

It seems at random I can sometimes get in to both the training server and live server, about 1/15 of the times I try over a period of 24 hours. When I get in I have no problems. At this present point in time, all ping tracers are in the green, but I cant get into either server.

What does the authentication do, and would it be possible to remove it for a period of time? (Seeming I wouldv'e guessed playgate does the authentication)

Well, once today, it looked like it was hung on "authenticating" but when I cont+alt+Delete it did NOT say (not responding) next to wwiionline.

I hit the "cancel" button.....and CTD.

Hey, at least it's a new twist:). Same old hang on "authenticating" several times since however.

so this means what, exactly?

Test Starting.

Test 1: Main Pri -OK- 31ms

Test 2: Main Alt -OK- 31ms

Test 3: Main PingPri -OK- 31ms

Test 4: Main PingAlt -OK- 47ms

Test 5: Main Chat -OK- 46ms

Test 6: Event Pri -OK- 31ms

Test 7: Event Alt -OK- 47ms

currently I am CTDing as soon as I "spawn IN."

this is my test and still losing conection in game

Test Starting.

Test 1: Main Pri -OK- 47ms

Test 2: Main Alt -OK- 47ms

Test 3: Main PingPri -OK- 47ms

Test 4: Main PingAlt -OK- 47ms

Test 5: Main Chat -OK- 46ms

Test 6: Event Pri -OK- 47ms

Test 7: Event Alt -OK- 47ms

!S lionxxx

I´ve been on the training server and found no problems there, and now i´m getting stuck at authenticating on the live server , the load just freezes and

and so i quit out, where as before on the live server i lose connection in game to host about 10 mins in, but i can still walk around and do anything in the game, but just on my own.

Sorry just tried training server again and got stuck on authenticating, with the message'' handshake login error''

are many poeple getting these problems?

just played on the live server for 40 minutes with no problems and i logged out fine. The only thing i changed was to update my graphics driver.

I've had a similar problem connecting to game server.

I could log onto the training server fine.

When tried to log onto game server, it would stop at "Authenticating" and give "Login Handshake timed out" error.

I didn't remove the previous version of the game before installing the full install (wwiiol0001191.exe). However, I have since removed all versions, and re-installed 1.19.1 and the error still persists.

Checknet results:

Test Starting.

Test 1: Main Pri -OK- 371ms

Test 2: Main Alt -OK- 341ms

Test 3: Main PingPri -OK- 360ms

Test 4: Main PingAlt -OK- 350ms

Test 5: Main Chat -OK- 361ms

Test 6: Event Pri -OK- 351ms

Test 7: Event Alt -OK- 331ms

Authenticating error: notes from support ticket any ideas?

Hueyman added: Jul 02 02:11AM

Just an update.

I have updated my drivers

video, sound, motherboard, and Network card with all the latest drivers removed my router uninstalled my firewall and I still can't login. netcheck had the same test as before.

Will I ever be able to play again? =)

Thanks for your help

Steve

Hueyman added: Jul 01 11:59PM

Thanks for the refund. here is the test information from the checknet test.

Test Starting.

Test 1: Auth Pri -OK- 47ms

Test 2: Main Pri -OK- 46ms

Test 3: Main Alt -OK- 47ms

Test 4: Main PingPri -OK- 47ms

Test 5: Main PingAlt -OK- 47ms

Test 6: Main Chat -OK- 47ms

Test 7: Event Pri -OK- 47ms

Test 8: Event Alt -OK- 47ms

I was able to login the training server one time last night but not the live server.

Thanks

Steve

CS6 added: Jul 01 01:16PM

Steve,

Im sorry it is takeing so long to get this sorted out. Im sending you a link to a connection testing application. If you could run it and paste the information it gives you in a responce.

checknet

Also I can apply the $20.00 to your regular account so your not out any money.

Hueyman added: Jul 01 11:35AM

I purchased a new key made a new account (bama1). And I still can’t log into the game, I canceled the new account… just cost me the $20.00 for the key.

I have not canceled my old account yet (hueyman , game name hueyman1). Are you going to be able to help? I would like to be able to play, but I’m not getting any support from you guys.

Please answer back and let me know what’s going on. I have check the forum and I see that there are other people with the same problem…

Steve

Hueyman added: Jul 01 12:22AM

I can't login...

You can close this ticker, I'm going to cancel my account.

Thanks

Steve

Hueyman added: Jun 30 03:36AM

Am I the only one with this problem? I talked to a few guys that play and they are not having any problems.

I tried to log in several time in the past few hours and I get the same error. Is there any help for me ;( I hope so.

Authenticating..........

Network error 1 - login handshake time out

or something like that.

What can I do?

Thanks

Steve

Hueyman added: Jun 29 11:16PM

I was able to log into the live game one time and play the game. but now I am not able to log back in.

This is about to get old.

Thanks for you help.

Steve

Hueyman added: Jun 29 09:47PM

I tryed to log into the training server and the same error. hangs on Authenticating and a timeout error.

I deleted the game and reinstalled 3 times withe no luck.

CS6 added: Jun 29 02:52PM

Could you please try logging onto the training server and see if the issue persists. We've made some changes to the host that we are hoping helps with these connection to host errors.

Training Server

Thanks,

Krieger

Hueyman added: Jun 29 02:01AM

I updated the netcheck log file.

Hueyman added: Jun 29 01:46AM

Application page has been updated.

Hueyman added: Jun 29 12:22AM

but now it hangs on Authenticating

Hueyman added: Jun 29 12:20AM

I deleted the old 1.19.0 and downloaded the 1.19.1 and it will not let me log into the game. before I deleted it I opened the game and playnet downloaded the patch and it would not install, so I removed it and redownloaded and reinstalled it. I deleted the both folders first.

any ideas

Steve

CS6 added: Jun 28 12:30PM

Steve,

We have a patch comming out today that should correct this. If you have a chance please try to login and see if the problem persists.

Thanks,

Krieger

hueyman1sig.jpg

The link gnasche put up is working for me. Tests all came out OK.

I usually time out at "handshake." I've loaded into game about 3 times. It seems it is when i have azureus running and when that is working it will let me into game. Without it running i have not been able to log in. Could be coincidence, i dont know much at all about torrents. But when it is not working the page to wwii online will not load and it gives a connection error.

Been playing for 4 years mostly under my sons account ishmal. i am having withdrawals!!! Just a quick fix every now and then ugh!! Next time i can load up the game (which by the way i do not ctd) i am never logging off!!!!

I know you guys are working hard to resolve this issue! I apprieciate your hard work.

ok i ran those test. everything ok.

still freezing at "authenticating".

my fuse is lit. im very close to canceling my subscription.

1.5 years of playing this game and its looking like its ruined with this new patch.

ok i ran those test. everything ok.

still freezing at "authenticating".

my fuse is lit. im very close to canceling my subscription.

1.5 years of playing this game and its looking like its ruined with this new patch.

I feel your pain brother… I was just getting into the game and was able to stay alive for more then 5 minuets, but now I can’t get into the game at all

So what do I do if I fail the tests - my other computer will enter the game fine - so its not an external factor

I turned off the windows firewall but it did not fix it - i also have turned of the norton stuff

i get the 10061 failure on all tests

please help

WELL? Rats, honestly, stop keeping us players in the dark. Even if you don't have a solution, make the effort to tell us you're still looking for one. I'm coming extremely close to cancelling my subscription indefinately because every time I try to use the game it has something that prevents me from playing.

I’m new to WWII online (3 months) and this is the first time I needed support, and I have to tell you I’m not very happy. I have not been able to login now for over a week, well I did login one time last week “don’t ask me howâ€

From the first day of the problem I had an open support ticket and only three replays from the support team. And NO answers at all.

I lived the game and would love to continue to play, I’m so very close to canceling my subscription because of the LACK of support.

<< THIS IS MY PROBLEM >>

After the 1.19.0 update I was not able to login into the game. I was told that the 1.19.1 patch would fix the problem.

After the 1.19.1 update I can get past the login but now it hangs on Authenticating…

Network Error 1 : Network Handshake Timed Out…. CTD

I have uninstalled the game, deleted the folders, re-downloaded and reinstalled the game, updated my video, sound, network and motherboard drivers. Uninstalled my trend micro internet security software, removed my router “my pc was connected to my cable modem†windows firewall is turned off. I have run the CheckNet application and all passed

Test Starting.

Test 1: Auth Pri -OK- 63ms

Test 2: Main Pri -OK- 47ms

Test 3: Main Alt -OK- 47ms

Test 4: Main PingPri -OK- 46ms

Test 5: Main PingAlt -OK- 47ms

Test 6: Main Chat -OK- 47ms

Test 7: Event Pri -OK- 47ms

Test 8: Event Alt -OK- 47ms

I don’t know what could be the problem.

ANY IDEAS

Or should I just cancel my subscription?

Thanks for your time

HueyMan

Steve Crumb

steve@thecrumbs.com

hueyman,

I have/had the same problem with hanging on Authenticating. It still does it first time, but when I try a second time it now works.

Beats me what's changed - the first time I tried logging in post 1.19.1, it failed on 6+ attempts.

Looks like all of us are having the authenticating, Failed handshake problem.

So when do we get a patch fix?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0