Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joker87

(old posts)

153 posts in this topic

My Dell 8100 laptop (Dell drivers) always avg. 15-30 fps. Then after the update between 1.19 and 1.20 it took about 5 minutes to log in and I'd get a solid 2 fps. I've tried everything (settings) and still 2 fps. So I started trying different drivers. NVIDA and Microsoft drivers showed a light blue startup screen, not the normal desert color, and when the status bar got to the end the computer would lockup.

Now that I just updated to 1.20 I get a solid 4 fps. This is after I adjusted the setting for max preformance. I did uninstall/reinstall this game several times. I even reformated the hard drive asnd reinstalled Windows. I haven't played since Sept 16...fixing to cancel my account.

Any help?

Win XP Pro

GeForce 2 GO 32 MB

i tihnk i might have figured it out....well for me the gamre would statrt to load say login succesful all in white then it would go back to desktop....then i turned off my teamspeak and i got in fine.....i tihnk certain computers with TS running it wont let u in....anyone have n e ideas y???

Is there a tech support phone number to call? If I don't get this fixed, then I'm forced to close my account. Why pay if you can't play...

Same thing happened to me as happened to ltforce. Although, I don't have TS loaded. Must be somthing with latest Windows Service Pack. That auto loaded earlier today. I was playing WWIIOL yesterday no probs. Now, can't get in.

Everytime I start WWII Online the bar stops at "Logging In" and comes up with the message **Error10057#network connection lost**

same problem, started after the last patch

...cant get into the game

well , now im in the same place, this sucks.

since badger left, new wonderful patchs came out...

uninstalled, no playnet registry keys to delete . reinstalled, no change.

installed playnet 1.19, no change, 1.20 no change.

ran the tester, no errors, connection worked.

firewalls all off, played just fine last night, no changes, no wont work

Nforce 5.11 chipset drivers, newest, newest nvidia drivers.

newest firmware on dlink router, newest drivers on wireless

Drops me to the desktop, brings up IE, that woefully sad page, with very little help saying ' Unable to connect to the Authentication Server.

Rung

Everytime I start WWII Online the bar stops at "Logging In" and comes up with the message **Error10057#network connection lost**

I get the same problem..!!!

ARRRGGG....

I can't play..

Oct 3oth was the last day I was able to play game without the most annoying lag I have ever encountered in 2 yrs of playing game. Don't know what happened. I DL 1.20 with no problems, played for 2 weeks with no problems, then BOOM...constant lag no matter where I spawn on the map. I can't even bring myself to stay on long enough to CTD. I too am having withdrawals from game, LOL. I have DL all the latest drivers for my equipment and no matter what I do as far as setting changes and driver updates, it is the same exact lag everywhere I spawn. I pray the Rats find something, because I can't believe that everyones computer sucks and everyone is having problems it seems.

S!

Here is the same, Trainingserver seems to work okay.

Does anybody can tell me for what i spent the coins, when playing online just work on few days correct? The onlinegame was running good since yesterday? How many fibrecables the guys will cut :mad: in future? It seems to me like an poor excuse. I cannot offer a service and when somebody pays for it then the service goes down with a lot excuses nobody can proof. Guess we all understand, that some days accidents will happen - okay, but this is pretty close to a shame!

I apprechiate to hear pretty soon from the company who get money for nothing!

pauker, this forum is players helping players. You'll rarely see posts in community support by CRS. If you want to talk to them about issues, use their support site and fill out a ticket: support.playnet.com

Test Starting.

Test 1: Auth Pri WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 2: Main Pri WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 3: Main Alt WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 4: Main PingPri WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 5: Main PingAlt WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 6: Main Chat WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 7: Event Pri WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 8: Event Alt WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

*** ALL TESTS FAILED

- Check network connection/firewall

what do I do now ?

tried to login today.

ie...connection timed out, chat host unable to connect.

what has happened since yesterday i havent made any alterations to my pc?????????????????????????????????????????????????

my pc is set to accept all wwiionline and playnet files!

test results

Test Starting.

Test 1: Auth Pri -OK- 5188ms

Test 2: Main Pri WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 4: Main PingPri WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 5: Main PingAlt WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 6: Main Chat WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 7: Event Pri WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 8: Event Alt WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

*** Partial failure.

- Check firewall

'think i'll go and play something else.'

arrrghghghghgh goddamit

Test Starting.

Test 1: Auth Pri -OK- 63ms

Test 2: Main Pri -OK- 3094ms

Test 4: Main PingPri -OK- 46ms

Test 5: Main PingAlt -OK- 47ms

Test 6: Main Chat -OK- 47ms

Test 7: Event Pri -OK- 47ms

Test 8: Event Alt WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

*** Partial failure.

- Check firewall

nothing wrong with firewall

It hangs during game play. Firewall is not causing it. This sux. I just came back to the game today too...

Test Starting.

Test 1: Auth Pri -OK- 2563ms

Test 2: Main Pri -OK- 47ms

Test 3: Main Alt WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 4: Main PingPri -OK- 47ms

Test 5: Main PingAlt -OK- 62ms

Test 7: Event Pri -OK- 46ms

*** Partial failure.

- Check firewall

It hangs during game play. Firewall is not causing it. This sux. I just came back to the game today too...

Test Starting.

Test 1: Auth Pri -OK- 2563ms

Test 2: Main Pri -OK- 47ms

Test 3: Main Alt WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 4: Main PingPri -OK- 47ms

Test 5: Main PingAlt -OK- 62ms

Test 7: Event Pri -OK- 46ms

*** Partial failure.

- Check firewall

Have been tring to log into the game for the past week after a break from it for about a year, member since release. In the past year while i was away i would drop in to say hello to my friends and test out new stuff that was patched in. i have never stoped paying for the game since i been gone.

I am also having the same problems that most here are having and after reading the forums on this subject i have tried everything that everyone has tried with no results of loading in. I used the chk 4 and have perfect pings donw the line. soon as i hit play now, i get the password check box, i hit the password and after that nothing happens. I cant load in to the training server. have removed playnet and the game over 5 times with no results.

I get the RXPLAGATE...OK then nothing after that. I have ran every maintenace program, desktop doctor and no drivers for everything. i have been writing to krieg from support everyday and doing what he ask me to do but its an email a day, very slow progress.

Seems that most people have been having these problems after a patch. Is there a patch in the works to fix this issue?

Has anyone had the same problem and find a fix for it?

been a member to long to quit. so please help.

Test Starting.

Test 1: Auth Pri -OK- 78ms

Test 2: Main Pri -OK- 62ms

Test 3: Main Alt -OK- 47ms

Test 4: Main PingPri -OK- 78ms

Test 5: Main PingAlt -OK- 63ms

Test 6: Main Chat -OK- 93ms

Test 7: Event Pri -OK- 62ms

Test 8: Event Alt -OK- 47ms

Connection tests completed OK.

fire wall down

pop ups down

anti virus down

spy ware down

pants down help

same crap - I also am in NJ

dl'd new checknet and now showing no problems with the tests, but still crapping out on authentication.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0