Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joker87

(old posts)

153 posts in this topic

having the same problem with stopping at the authentication. I am out of NY. Comes up with "network error #1 - times out" or some such thing. Checknet 4 showed no problems. I tried the training server and entered that with no problem. It was just the live server there were issues with.

having the same problem with stopping at the authentication. I am out of NY. Comes up with "network error #1 - times out" or some such thing. Checknet 4 showed no problems. I tried the training server and entered that with no problem. It was just the live server there were issues with.

New PAtch New Problems and It seems the players in the area of the Eastern US are suffering the most. New York Here actually Long Island, so there has to be a traceable problem. Aside form the Normal CTHL's I am now unable to get into game because the auto update has failed to patch the game. I'm tired of having to change windows , firewall, antivirus and router settings everytime there is a problem.

Thanks for the rant you guys arent alone

~S~

I can get in now - definitely something in the path to the auth server.

Weekly maintenance on one of the servers in the chain?

When I try to login it takes me to a screen saying all BE servers are down, every time. Been happening for about a week. However if I immediately go to my squad homepage and login from there I get in, every time. Something is broken on the server side. I'm also in NY (upstate) if that matters.

Hi everybody!

just got the cd and loaded it but cant get in to the game it says: net work errer timed outconnection to host! can any one help me please. My email rossdurance@msn.com Thanks Ross

every time try to get in to the game it says ( net work errer timed out connection to host) can any one help me? im new to this site and dont now what to do! thanks Ross (scotland)

I formatted my harddrive. AFter reloading the game, I cant get in at all. It goes back to desk top just as soon as the slider bar on the loading screen appears. I can't get onto the traning server eoither. I have installed the game multiple times. I have cut off my firewall. I am going crazy and don't know what to do next. I can't get that program listed here to work that shows my connections. SOmeone please help. Thanks.

every time try to get in to the game it says ( net work errer timed out connection to host) can any one help me? im new to this site and dont now what to do! thanks Ross (scotland)

I had the same problem as you with the latest version of the game1.21 and I had to:

1) uninstall playnet and wwiionline

2) search the registry using regedit and delete references for "playnet" and "crs"

3) reload the game and did not use the default path, but instead used the path "C:\CRS\BATTLEGROUND EUROPE" and "C:\CRS\PLAYGATE"

All things work now.

Further to my note, it sounds funny but after you reinstall the game it defaults it to a resolution of 800 by 600. If I increase this to 1024 by 768 no problems. However if I use 1152 by 864 I get a time out error, my wireless network card loses its signal to the network AND my cpu usage jumps from a normal 40% to 99%. I use an netgear card and I have an ATI card with 128 mb of ram. I also have a flatpanal samsung monitor.

Hi!

I just got my 1st payed account. Paid it via Visa etc everything went well. But now I try to log to game with that user & password what I chose at signup process, Playgate says "all WWII Online game servers are down".

Why it says so?

My subscription status is green (Grace) and I have newest version of game and Playgate too because I was on that friend cd-key -trial last week and game worked well.

The checknet link is dead to me. Somebody for God's sake fix it. Jeeeeeeeez! I want to kill somebody I am so frustrated.

Everytime I start WWII Online the bar stops at "Logging In" and comes up with the message **Error10057#network connection lost**

anyone got a fix for this just upgrade to radeon x800pro and im getting this every time i try to connect help plz

dommo, was it only since putting in the new video card? If so, that's strange. Did you rerun WWIIOL Settings to make sure you have the new video card selected? If that's not it it seems like it has to be a coincidence.

i am really stuck, my game comes up with an error at the logging in stage. please can someone help:mad: josh132:mad:

i just bought the game on the advice of a friend when i click on the icon it starts to load and ctd everytime will loading the infantry moduales my firewall is off and i need either help or my 85 dollars refunded

:mad:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0