Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bloo

Latest Drivers

57 posts in this topic

I have nvidia 7300 card and I was getting 30-45 fps. We had recent update and also I d/l new drivers from nvidia. They are the 91.47 drivers. Now I'm around 3-5 fps. is it the update from CRS or the nvidia drivers. If nvidia, how do I go back to prior drivers?

Besides for water reflections off, Microsoft (in their infinite wisdom) didn't like me to return to the drivers prior to 91.47. So I am stuck with the 91.47 or my problem is due as a result of CRS's brilliant update. I started playing in November 2001 at which time my fps usually ran between 5-7 and now here I am in 2006 with a Dell XPS 400 and 1 gigabyte of memory and I still get 5-7 fps. Something wrong here CRS?

I tried the latest NVIDIA Driver (47) last night and still CTDing with anything but infantry after a few yards of movement. Tried sitting still in AB looking out aqas commande or through the gun and it still crashes. Infantry causing CTD as well now. I can't play like this and have no idea what to do at this point. My video card seems fine with any other application or game so far.

Anyone know if the RATS are looking into this issue from their end? NVIDIA isn't going to debug the game so I think it's going to be up to the RATS to figure this out and get out a patch to fix or instruction on how to fix.

CTDing in Brooklyn,

T2

Has anyone else tried the 91.47 release? I have a 7900GT and on some occasions i hit 14 fps in a battle sometimes using 84.21 forceware release. Are there any tweaks? I have everything enabled as my rig is high spec and should be able to cope, my average is 50-70 fps but was wondering if theres any tweaks available at all?

Has anyone else tried the 91.47 release? I have a 7900GT and on some occasions i hit 14 fps in a battle sometimes using 84.21 forceware release. Are there any tweaks? I have everything enabled as my rig is high spec and should be able to cope' date=' my average is 50-70 fps but was wondering if theres any tweaks available at all?[/quote']

I have the latest NVIDIA drivers and FPS are good for my 6600GT and AMD 3300. However there is an issue with AMD Dual Core processors and the latest NVIDIA drivers. Check this sticky thread for info http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=133360

i am trying to dl the latest nvidia driver but their download is going at an extremely low speed

anyone else getting this ?

I installed the latest drivers for the Nvidia 7950gt. I have an OC Pentium D running at 3.8 ghz and 2gb of ram. I disabled water reflections and i still only get 3-5 fps.

I installed the latest drivers for the Nvidia 7950gt. I have an OC Pentium D running at 3.8 ghz and 2gb of ram. I disabled water reflections and i still only get 3-5 fps.

Try rolling back to the 81.xx drivers, they seem to perform better with WWIIOL.

After I turned off Threaded Optimization in the newest Nvidia Drivers, my fps went from 8-20FPS avg to 60-150FPS. I have an AMD Opteron 170 dual core and BFG 6800 Ultra 256MB, 2GB pc3200 DDR400.

Im having problems with the game. I cant run it. Im runing a SiS card. Does anyone know where i could get a updated version?

Im having problems with the game. I cant run it. Im runing a SiS card. Does anyone know where i could get a updated version?

I'm afraid you will have buckley's chance of running the game with a SiS card - primative 3d acceleration if any.

I would spring for a 7900gt as they are quite a good value, as well as being available in agp and pci.

Do you know what type of card you have Arthua2? Give us more of your machine specs so we can help you.

After I turned off Threaded Optimization in the newest Nvidia Drivers' date=' my fps went from 8-20FPS avg to 60-150FPS. I have an AMD Opteron 170 dual core and BFG 6800 Ultra 256MB, 2GB pc3200 DDR400.[/quote']

how did you do this?

how did you do this?

Go to control panel and select your nvidia control panel under 3d settings it will be in the list, it has two names depending on your card OpenGL Threading or Threaded Optimization. As written in the post its for Dual Core and I think Hyper Threading CPU's.

Go to control panel and select your nvidia control panel under 3d settings it will be in the list' date=' it has two names depending on your card OpenGL Threading or Threaded Optimization. As written in the post its for Dual Core and I think Hyper Threading CPU's.[/quote']

I've got the latest drivers on my 5500, but don't see this option..

some have the option while some dont, I have 7900gt but I think lower spec cards dont have the option...sorry.

Also I have just tried the new driver 93.71 only to get a white screen for the advertisment bit on load up and it wont get past ''creating objects'' in the loading bar, I have reverted back to 91.47.

some have the option while some dont, I have 7900gt but I think lower spec cards dont have the option...sorry.

Also I have just tried the new driver 93.71 only to get a white screen for the advertisment bit on load up and it wont get past ''creating objects'' in the loading bar, I have reverted back to 91.47.

Thx, I just put in 93.71 and tuned it 9 ways to Sunday. No gain and possibly a big drop from the 84 sets.

/wouldn't recommend them.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0