• Announcements

• CHIMM

***Expected Outage Scheduled*** 7 day Notice   12/15/2019

Next Sunday, December 22nd 2019 outage and cut-over will START AT 9AM PACIFIC TIME or 5:00 PM GMT. All services will be effected for 24 +/- hours as announced in our previous article. Game server physically relocated  Website and critical data relocated Configure the game server all critical services to new ISP's We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this transition, our goal is to minimize server downtime. Official communications/status will be posted via Axis and Allied Discord, and FaceBook during outage. ***Effective that day, server time will be considered Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8), not US Central (CST) as it is now.***
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bloo

Latest Drivers

57 posts in this topic

For my nvidia I've been hanging onto the 84.56 drivers for awhile...part of it is lazyiness to have to change all the settings, part of it is these have given me best performance thus far. (EVGA GeForce 6800 128MB AGP8X)

hi there.. my 2 cents...

i have new computer (happy!) .. core2duo 4300, Nvidia 7900gt, MB asrock 945g-Dvi

-> reproductible problem WAS (mean solution is here under...) you take a pz online or offline, engine on, go ahead .. and crash! (reboot!) (i used to crash it with tiger in 3d on practice...)

-i doubled checked with my computers : old computer ok, new one bad and new portable bad too... nvidiaforce 94.24 was not the prob.. but REALTEK AUDIO HD was! -> get 1.67 version solve the problem! (i m with XP sp2)

here is the link for realtek ACL888 and ACL880 (<- portable Fujitsu)

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

hope it helps...

I installed the 93.71 series driver. From out-of-the-box to the latest one. Since I never tried the 8x.xx drivers I dont know if it is really better for fps in WWIIOL. So if I want to install the 8x.xx driver do I just d/l it and isntall it or do I have to un-install the 93.71 one??

I installed the 93.71 series driver. From out-of-the-box to the latest one. Since I never tried the 8x.xx drivers I dont know if it is really better for fps in WWIIOL. So if I want to install the 8x.xx driver do I just d/l it and isntall it or do I have to un-install the 93.71 one??

always download the new driver 1st but dont install. go to add/remove progs and delete the old. after restart Windoz will rediscover your card and try to install a generic tell it to cancel. open the new driver file and run.

just installed the latest nvid 6600gt driver and my problem with 0-14 fps that id been experiencing for 3 days has now rectified itself

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0