Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clayp

[ALLIED] Black Knight Brigade (BKB)

4,170 posts in this topic

The Black Knight Brigade (BKB) an Allied Squad is accepting applications for its 5 Combat branches. Infantry, Amour, Air, Support (Anti-Tank & Supplies) and Naval branch. Any Player interested in joining the Black Knight Brigade (BKB) please go to the Brigade's web site and look around. If you have any questions please e-mail any Brigade Officer from the web site via the email link. In addition there is also a link that will take you to the Brigade's forum, where you can leave questions, or a post on any matter. In the forum there is also list of the Brigade Officers ICQ numbers if you wish to contact an officer using ICQ. In addition if you like to join you can do so right from the website.

At present time we have about 70% U.S./North American players and about 30% from other countries with players from 16 countries in the Squad. We currently have over 200 Active members which covers most major time zones in the United states and European times. Providing our members with the most Opportunity to find members on line to enjoy the game.

We have a few simple, but important requirements:

For more on what our requirements are, please visit our web site using the link Below.

Here are a few benefits we feel that will offer new Members:

1. dedicated 24\7 Team Speak server with multi channels for differnt platoon/branches to work

2. Monthly Brigade newsletter (BKB Herald)

3. Over 200 active members covering 15 countries and most major time zones

4. BKB managed Secure Web site with a section that contains a Database that includes contact info on players, their playing times and other information

5. Sub unit assignment in which player are assigned to sub unit based on the player time zone and the time the member plays, that allow members to easily coordinate mission and training with fellow BKB members that play when they do.

6. Officers that have both extensive military background but also MMPOG experience in both managing large squads that allows us to combine military tactics with gaming experience in insure that all members enjoy their gaming expernince

7. Members that want to have fun and also respect each other and all players

8. Weekly missions and training in all types of units

9. BKB has run multi squad missions

10. Automated application process for new application through the web site

11. Opportunity for all players to achieve command missions, become part of the training cadre etc

12. We have organized 5 history based sub-units covering Amour, Infantry, Air, Support, and Naval that allows our members the widest playing opportunity

13 A BKB managed Forum that helps keep members informed on daily missions, training, and other game issues, as well as non-game topics.

14 having a large amount of player allows members to team up with other squad members regardless of time or day of the week.

You can also find BKB on ch 18 in game

If you feel you would like to check out a squad that promotes fun and Teamwork all at the same time, visit the BKB web site.

The Black Knight Brigade is the best and the biggest BEF SQD bar none...24/7 365 all of the time...Air,sea, and land.......Step up and join us now and fight and train with the best.....You can speak to us on the ingame radio on ch18,we will be glad to talk to you on TeamSpeak also..Check out our web site,you wont be sorry... If you are new to the game we have training available so you can be a better fighter and enjoy the game more..Follow the link in my sig....."We take care of our privates"........

The Black Knight Brigade is the best and the biggest BEF SQD bar none...24/7 365 all of the time...Air,sea, and land.......Step up and join us now and fight and train with the best.....You can speak to us on the ingame radio on ch18,we will be glad to talk to you on TeamSpeak also..Check out our web site,you wont be sorry... If you are new to the game we have training available so you can be a better fighter and enjoy the game more..Follow the link in my sig....."We take care of our privates"........

S!

The RAF 111 and RAF 15 are the flying squadrons of the Black Knight Brigade. RAF 111 is fighters, RAF 15 is bombers. We use Team Speak and have a great time playing the game. We have accents of people from all over the world, so TS alone is worth listening to in game.

Check out http://www.bkbhq.com and fill out an application if you are interested.

JOIN NOW !!

Nuff said !!

I was once an avarage joe, then i joined the BKB and my life changed forever, i became more successfull in life, Hot chics would throw themselves at my feet, People would hold doors open for me.

Join the BKB today, become an overnight success.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0