Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Billen

New patch, unable to start the game

109 posts in this topic

another day passed by without an answer from crs so im asking again. what about the endless stutters and spawn times appearing with the 1.19.6 full version?

just an example which happened yesterday. i deployed a ms for a fb bust. i wanted to pick up all the infantry which was involved after the fb was blown. but well, fps dropped to 0-2 fps and it took me at least 10mins to rtb those infantry without hitting a tree. and nothing was going there (no ea, ei or ets. just me and maybe 8-9 sappers). i restart my game before im setting up a ms to avoid this situation but it didnt work yesterday.

this was only one exampel. i got the stutters especially while riding an opel.

i had stable fps between 15-20 before the last patch was released. but its getting nearly unplayable after installing the full version.

what about wwiiol is ignoring my old cfml files? i still cant map the throttle to the slider of my joystick.

i expect help from crs after they forced the affected WSOD player to reinstall the game to solve the nice white screen problem. ah, and plz dont tell me to delete "all" the spyware from my pc or i have to buy more ram.

btw, still no WSOD after installing the 1.19.6 full version.

Tried to get into ww2ol 10 times with no success.

Turned off sound in ww2ol settings and got in straight away 3 times in a row.

Turned sound back on, no success.

Changed sound to "Primary Sound Card", no success.

SB Audigy 1 here.

Priest try Creatives "Auto Updater" go here :-

http://www.creative.com/language.asp?sDestUrl=/support/downloads/su.asp

make sure firewall is disabled for this one, pick your country, and do anything it says to do, see if it updates anything.

now its strange, when it says "Primary Sound Device" (after any big patch mine always defaults back to that and i have to change it to my soundcard to make it work, but it looks like people are getting the opposite here.

Bier do you have NT compatibility mode selected for ww2.exe ? this works for some and doesn't for others, try the other way see what happens.

yah, nt compatibility mode is selected. got an improvement round about 2-3 fps with nt compatibility mode. but that is not the point. im talking about endless stutters and spawn times after i installed the 1.19.6 full version. and its frustrating that crs forced the WSOD player to install such a buggy version. at least i can be happy not to have the sound problems like many of u...

I get in now and then seems to work half the time.

I had an ATI Card 256 and it was a pro color 9500 or somthing it cost 150 today at staples.. What A Rip Off .. the card gave me 15 frames less then my Gforce 5200 that cost me like 60 dolars at a place that had a little better prices then staples. Yeah I had the updated drivers and such.

You would think the white screen thing would be constant if it where a setting or somthing.LAbove they where talking about disabling sound and such to get in.

Here is something to try. Uninstall both BE and PlayGate from add/remove programs, reboot your system then reinstall with the latest full version.

Full Version

And see if the problem persist.

My first try after doing this was a sucess. I got in.

My second try was not. Still the white screen.

EDIT: woot they just fixed the issue with a patch. S!

White screen of death for me as well. It's an intermittant problem. I keep loading and crashing, and after a few attempts I get in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0