Followers 0
catfive

23RD Armored. The powerhouse.

1,384 posts in this topic

Came over for Campaign 33

These people are great and I think I'll stay another campaign

Someone always leading or keeping ya in the loop

S! Liluh,Okie,Ella and the rest;)

Was with you guys for nearly 4 years, before we we're all called the 23rd armored. Back in the day when they were two separate groups that were like one, the 82nd and the 23rd. Hell, back in the day when we were playing Axis and our area of ops was St Truiden and Tienen. :D

And all that to be kicked out for a single six minute axis sortie. Why?

Was with you guys for nearly 4 years, before we we're all called the 23rd armored. Back in the day when they were two separate groups that were like one, the 82nd and the 23rd. Hell, back in the day when we were playing Axis and our area of ops was St Truiden and Tienen. :D

And all that to be kicked out for a single six minute axis sortie. Why?

please dont derail the thread.

The 23rd operate as an allied squad, logging in as axis is not a crime but to do so you are asked to leave the squad.

We have always welcomed back squadmates who have gone axis for a break or whatever without question.

Perhaps you should visit the website and post there, Bar/Orrman or another senior squad member will contact you ingame.

Yes the rumors are true!

23rd Armored is recruiting!

23rd Armored is always looking for members BUT...

We only want those who play as a team.

We always fight together and have a regular turnout of up to 20 players online. We used to show at least 50 players nightly, but game population is low, thus we are recruiting!

We have an active air wing within the squad, boasting some of the best pilots in the game.

Again with armor you will find some of the most famous tankers in the game fighting right beside you.

Our infantry are reknown from harrassing enemy airfields on covert ops to being the most reliable flag cappers and guards under extreme circumstances.

Offpeak in Euro times? We have are building our Euro numbers up as best we can and always looking for more members active in that timeframe.

Teamspeak is our main means of communication although all tactical comms are also reported on relevant text channels.

This is the squad you apply to if you want to be part of a well-oiled machine. You will be helped through all aspects of the game from flying and armor to infantry and even HC training assistance.

In return you will fight beside us, triumph in our victories and be part of the steamroller that your enemies are flattened under.

23rd Armored Division

This squad started as the 23rd Panzer Division on the German side. I and several of the players that are left have been in it since day one. This squad started very small and worked it's way up to VERY large. We did that with teamwork, discipline and dedication. We voted to change sides and went Allied during the darkest days of the Allies defeats. We felt that a change needed to be made. Many of our squadmates are also in AHC We are the glove that fits the hand of AHC. If AHC says jump, we ask how high. We work 99% of time with AHC and do exactly what is needed of us. We do that and have fun.

Most of the time we just ask that you be involved on the target that is chosen. You can play anything you want, we just want you on target. We are famous for our armor columns and we are getting very good at infantry play, also. But the thing we are best at is diciplined teamplay. We have guys that will supply tanks just to give them to squaddies. We have infantry players that spend hours guarding bunkers. We have players that drive supply trucks around for ammo. Guys that bring up MSPs. As you can see, TEAMPLAY is the 23rd. If you're joining us, you're JOINING TEAMPLAY. The days of lone-wolfing are over. THIS is about teamplay.

Apply at www.23rdarmor.com

I'm impressed. I like team play. Something fun I like to do is killing EI sappers as an smg hiding in wait behind our Tanker, but too often, the Tankers don't team play and ignore me and take off ... too bad if they get sapped, I can't protect them if they drive off. I'm also food at LR recon and reporting enemy locations and movements. You'll also find me pretty active in FB busts ... and I'm V good at it because I have HUGE patience or when AHC calls for a para drop. I've been known to shuttle ATG and AAA's to the front lines. I'm the guy who goes where I'm most needed. FYI, I have an alter ego glock20 for flying (more rank). My main concern is that I am in California, USA (Pacific Std Time) and am trying to find a squad that plays during the hours I play, mostly PM hours. Does this squad have any player numbers during these hours? If anyone recognizes my handle, I'd like to hear from you most, cause obviously it means we must play at same time. One last thing, something I don't get to do, but WANT to do is crew a Top of the line Sherm A4A3. If any of you have good JS's and R good shots, I'll drive. I'd also like to crew a bomber and be a tail gunner. I just think it'd be funny if a 109 confidently comes up behind a bomber not expecting to be shot at and then Boom! Hopefully, being part of a squad, I'll actually get some crewing opportunities. I welcome your comments.

Thanks,

G

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0