Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catfive

23RD Armored. The powerhouse.

1,384 posts in this topic

Only Bumping this for 3 reasons

1: So many Axis people seem to hate you, and imo to be so hated is damn respectable as alot of people hate me because i'm a pr**k I can relate.

2:23rd is the only squad that is capable of making me cry and cut myself whilst sucking the blood Edward Cullen Style.

3. Gambolo is a shexy beast.

I sat around an AB once... after it was zerg captured by the 23rd... I thought it would be funny to snipe a couple dead as they celebrated... so I did that... killed two... only to be wtfpwndBBQ'd by the remaining 40+!!! How unfair!

:D

Good luck on your recruiting efforts 23rd!

P.S. How many SG'rs are still with you? I know OJ used to run with you... he still around? I miss his intense TS outbursts... LOL!

I sat around an AB once... after it was zerg captured by the 23rd... I thought it would be funny to snipe a couple dead as they celebrated... so I did that... killed two... only to be wtfpwndBBQ'd by the remaining 40+!!! How unfair!

:D

Good luck on your recruiting efforts 23rd!

P.S. How many SG'rs are still with you? I know OJ used to run with you... he still around? I miss his intense TS outbursts... LOL!

easting/redleg69/lockdown went axis this past map for a vacation and oj went on the warpath against crs last month and disappeared...i expect them all to be back for next map and S!vonbruer thanx for the visit :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0