Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catfive

23RD Armored. The powerhouse.

1,384 posts in this topic

I'm impressed. I like team play. Something fun I like to do is killing EI sappers as an smg hiding in wait behind our Tanker, but too often, the Tankers don't team play and ignore me and take off ... too bad if they get sapped, I can't protect them if they drive off. I'm also food at LR recon and reporting enemy locations and movements. You'll also find me pretty active in FB busts ... and I'm V good at it because I have HUGE patience or when AHC calls for a para drop. I've been known to shuttle ATG and AAA's to the front lines. I'm the guy who goes where I'm most needed. FYI, I have an alter ego glock20 for flying (more rank). My main concern is that I am in California, USA (Pacific Std Time) and am trying to find a squad that plays during the hours I play, mostly PM hours. Does this squad have any player numbers during these hours? If anyone recognizes my handle, I'd like to hear from you most, cause obviously it means we must play at same time. One last thing, something I don't get to do, but WANT to do is crew a Top of the line Sherm A4A3. If any of you have good JS's and R good shots, I'll drive. I'd also like to crew a bomber and be a tail gunner. I just think it'd be funny if a 109 confidently comes up behind a bomber not expecting to be shot at and then Boom! Hopefully, being part of a squad, I'll actually get some crewing opportunities. I welcome your comments.

Thanks,

G

Yes. The majority of 23rd ATM is US EST if I am not mistaken, but pacific is quite close so the short answer is still' yes'

Join the 23rd! Enlist today!

http://www.23rdarmor.org

Post on our forums!

This is the squad that spawned the phrase GIT R DONE.

I believe that would be Daniel Lawrence Whitney (Larry the Cable Guy)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0