Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catfive

23RD Armored. The powerhouse.

1,384 posts in this topic

She's a nice lady trying to run a squad. Don't mess with her-let us-we're supposed to-it's our duty as Axis!

88 makes a nice mess of an M4. or a Char. Or a Centurion. .........and it Even takes out a DD who got too curious!!;)

some of you guys may not remember me but I was in this squad when there were about 20 folks.

Been thinking of rejoining a squad and of course this would be the first choice.....still active or what?

some of you guys may not remember me but I was in this squad when there were about 20 folks.

Been thinking of rejoining a squad and of course this would be the first choice.....still active or what?

You got a PM.

23rd!

I hope that set of tanks i waxxed yesterday weren't from 23rd, but they strayed right into the open and when a tank like an A13 wanders into the sight and range of an StuG, it's On! especially at less than 800m-no time to waste. Bet they were wishing for a gun bigger than the POS 40mm they had on there-2 of them hit me twice, but 40mm isn't good enough for the heavier armor. Took me 2 shots, and one of the A13's despawned, but still got credit.

Glad they didn't realize a long range duel prob would have been safer for them-time it was over i had 10 rds AP left, but 6 kills was nice.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0