• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catfive

23RD Armored. The powerhouse.

1,384 posts in this topic

Cant seem to get into your site.

I will get on website tonight and get u sorted sweenie

im in gmt timezone and im considering joining a bigger squad what kinda numbers do you on that timezone?

im in gmt timezone and im considering joining a bigger squad what kinda numbers do you on that timezone?

You wana join the 23rd then! I run the 41st Airwing, and you sir are very welcome to fly with real men (not those BTZ girlies) ;)

are you 2 gonna start a bidding war to recruit me? :D

im actually logged in here on my mates account (i gave it to him after a mix up meant i subbed twice lol)

im mr vr6 on ts i think my ingame name is eatthis or eatthisvr6 (my memory is crap lol)

There are many "BEST" squads in game.

I was a proud member of SG and 3Pzg when Axis. I miss so many of those people who I have met in person.

4wing IS the best squad in game right now.

4wing is a very flying oriented and 40mm oriented group, but they DO any job required and GET it done.

You always see 4wing in the fight, on the ground and in the air.

4Wing is the best squad I have played in 11 years of WW2ol.

Who is your Best?

S! all

There are many "BEST" squads in game.

I was a proud member of SG and 3Pzg when Axis. I miss so many of those people who I have met in person.

4wing IS the best squad in game right now.

4wing is a very flying oriented and 40mm oriented group, but they DO any job required and GET it done.

You always see 4wing in the fight, on the ground and in the air.

4Wing is the best squad I have played in 11 years of WW2ol.

Who is your Best?

S! all

Without a doubt KGW have been the best squad ingame, but like alot of other squads, KGW is not what it have been.......but i guess that goes for alot of things in WWIIonline.

I have only been part of one squad and it has been a great squad. It still exists but is a shadow of its former self. It once did a 10 minute cap of Brussells. It is the only squad with a squad decal.

Long live the ANZACs

The best squad ever was clearly Le Tanks. None of us can ever hope to match their manliness

My squad doesnt play this game anymore but at least its still alive and well. Not many can say the same...

Lots of great squads out there........things change from map to map but i cant think of being a part of a better squad then AEF and i was in sg/23rd in their heydays....give me 8-10 AEF setting up a town and its got a good chance of going allied....we set up so many town caps these last 2 maps i lost count weeks ago....a great feeling of accomplishment when u cap towns with the squad and the plan works to perfection.....we use bars tactics of mass smg spawning we use ce's mass armor rush we use catfive's attrition warfare and sydneys ninja tactics.....we got experts in every facet of the game except naval but who needs that anyway.....ok chestthump over :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0